BY HAMILTON #98 in Dog Accessories

XPH1106: Features: -Dog Collar-Material: Deluxe nylon-Brushed nickel hardware-Plastic buckle-Adjustable. Options: -Available in eight sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: Red. Dimensions: -18" weight: 0.22 lb-18" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 18" D-20" weight: 0.23 lb-20" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 20" D-22" weight: 0.24 lb-22" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 22" D-24" weight: 0.25 lb-24" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 24" D-26" weight: 0.26 lb-26" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 26" D-28" weight: 0.26 lb-28" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 28" D-30" weight: 0.3 lb-30" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 30" D-32" weight: 0.3 lb-32" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 32" D. see more...

Amber H.
Amber H.
I have a medium size dog that you would think most collars would work for, but he is a nuisance! He can break any collar or chain. Except for this one. He's been wearing it now for months and it has stood the test of time. The color is beautiful and the rings are strong. other than a little dirt it's still appears new.
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't think it should really matter what type of collar you purchase for your dog or cat mainly because they all do the exact same thing as long as your dog doesn't chew it up I would say that you are good
Daisie L.
Daisie L.
Luttrell, TN
This is great! I have this collar for my dolmation about 35 pounds. It wasn't pricey at all! Very affordable. She is about a medium size she loves it! It doesn't hurt her at all. Everyone should buy this!!
Lauryn E.
Lauryn E.
Riverdale, UT
This dog collar is great. It's super thick so its harder for the dog to get through it. Its really strong and durable
victoria r.
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA
This collar is very long lasting especially when i use it on my puppy who likes to bite it.
Belinda A.
Belinda A.
Austin, TX
It's so pretty might be great for my dog must buy soon awesome soon to be more me nice
julie G.
julie G.
Eden,Ny
I bought this for one of our dog named Dolly .Dolly was a medium sized dog .I noticed that her collar wore out pretty fast and the clasp wasnt very strong.The color of the collar faded away very fast . I wouldnt recommend this to any dog owner who loves their dog as much as we did.
It's hard for me to find good collars that I like and that work for my dog but this one is surprisingly real nice. I like the fact that it isn't hard to adjust or remove, and I love the thickness and durability. Not to mention the color looks great.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Very thick and durable collar, easy to clean and adjust. I would definitely recommend!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Mount Carmel, TN
I have tried many colors in the past and this is by far my favorite. It is very durable and a great investment.
Is it like a belt or a button on ?
Is it easy for the dog to chew it off
Lakewood, CO
I have to fairly large and powerful dogs and have a difficult time finding collars strong enough for them. They chew them off of each other and just break them during play. I have found one that they weren't able to destroy completely, but they're beautiful gals and need some variety so they look nice! Is this a durable collar?
Lakewood, CO
I have two fairly large and powerful dogs. I have only found one collar that they weren't able to chew off of each other or just rip when they're playing. Is this collar strong? They're beautiful girls and I want them to look nice in new collars, but it just hasn't quite worked out that way yet. Lol