BY HAMILTON

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

XPH1106: Features: -Dog Collar-Material: Deluxe nylon-Brushed nickel hardware-Plastic buckle-Adjustable. Options: -Available in eight sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: Red. Dimensions: -18" weight: 0.22 lb-18" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 18" D-20" weight: 0.23 lb-20" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 20" D-22" weight: 0.24 lb-22" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 22" D-24" weight: 0.25 lb-24" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 24" D-26" weight: 0.26 lb-26" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 26" D-28" weight: 0.26 lb-28" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 28" D-30" weight: 0.3 lb-30" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 30" D-32" weight: 0.3 lb-32" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 32" D. see more...

• Does anyone have a small dog and they use this on?1 Answers
Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Yolanda J.
This is a good heavy duty collar. I bought one for my dog and it reallly did the job for me. I will continue to buy this for my chichauaua. I know shes a little dog! but I wanted to try it. the only problem is that it could use more holes. I would recommend this for a much bigger dog.
Yolanda J.
Does anyone have a small dog and they use this on?