BY HAMILTON

XPH1033: Features: -Double Thick Deluxe Dog Collar-Material: Nylon-Brushed nickel hardware-Add 2 to 4" for correct fit with measure dogs neck. Options: -Available in four sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: Purple. Dimensions: -20" weight: 0.23 lb-20" Collar Dimensions: 0.04" H x 0.13" W x 1.67" D-22" weight: 0.24 lb-22" Collar Dimensions: 0.04" H x 0.13" W x 1.83" D-24" weight: 0.26 lb-24" Collar Dimensions: 0.04" H x 0.13" W x 2" D-26" weight: 0.27 lb-26" Collar Dimensions: 0.04" H x 0.13" W x 2.17" D. see more...

• So does anyone else like this purple collar as much as I do?2 Answers
Summer R.
Nice collar but because the nylon relaxes after a while it's easy for my mutt to get it off not a huge deal since I only have it to show tags but still kind of annoying searching for it every now and again
Hannah G.
Fair Oaks, CA
Super good product love it sooo much and so does my dog HAHAH i recommend it
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Hamilton Pet dog collars are very inexpensive and come in many different colors and sizes.
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
I like this purple collar for even my male dog lol. I just love that color so much!:)
Sadie J.
Very sturdy and well made collar. I feel like all Hamilton collars and leashes are great though. They come in many sizes and colors. I love their patterned ones as well.
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
So does anyone else like this purple collar as much as I do?