BY HAMILTON

XPH1074: Features: -Dog Collar-Material: Deluxe nylon-Brushed nickel hardware-Plastic buckle-Adjustable. Options: -Available in three sizes. Dimensions: -Small weight: 0.18 lb-Small Dimensions: 0.75" H x 1.75" W x 13" D-Medium weight: 0.55 lb-Medium Dimensions: 1.25" H x 1.75" W x 17.25" D-Large weight: 0.78 lb-Large Dimensions: 1.25" H x 2" W x 19" D. see more...

lilly j.
Used this on my pupper while training him and it worked wonders. Becuase he could not chew through the metal it was a great fit. my dog probably didn't enjoy this but he is now excellently trained. this was a great value cheaper than getting a trainer
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This collar is literally a god send for my lab. I cannot walk him for the life of me without falling on my face but once i got this collar he was instantly perfect! Worth every penny!
Mandy B.
I also used this on my shepherd, She was such a terror to walk always pulling and barking at anything, Going after other dogs if she seen them walking. This is great to teach them. Now she walks with me, Nomore pulling.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
I personally find this to be cruel and evil, i would never use this on my dog nor would i recommend this to anyone else