BY HAMILTON #42 in Dog Accessories

XPH1043: Features: -Dog Collar-Material: Deluxe nylon-Brushed nickel hardware-Plastic buckle-Adjustable. Options: -Available in four sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: Purple. Dimensions: -Extra small weight: 0.02 lb-Extra small Dimensions: 0.04" H x 0.06" W x 0.35" D-Small weight: 0.1 lb-Small Dimensions: 0.08" H x 0.1" W x 0.5" D-Medium weight: 0.12 lb-Medium Dimensions: 0.08" H x 0.1" W x 0.63" D-Large weight: 0.19 lb-Large Dimensions: 0.08" H x 0.15" W x 0.75" D. see more...

Heather F.
Heather F.
I love these dog collars. I have 4 dogs in varying sizes and these collars work like a charm. Not only are the colors fantastic, but the snap closure actually holds! I will continue to buy these for my 4 legged furkids.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Staten Island, NY
Great for non leash use.my dogs wear this in the house in case they get out their tags are on this. No small dog should use a collar with a leash. Harness only for safety and health reasons
Marie E.
Marie E.
Hesperia, CA
I have bought 3 different colors and I love them on my chocolate lab, it fits so good and is easy to put on her, she doesn't itch like she did with other ones I tried on her..
Joy F.
Joy F.
Uniontown, PA
I have a Hamilton Collar on my Morkie. It's just loose enough to be comfortable. So he enjoys it. It was very reasonably priced.
Trista M.
Trista M.
I actually use these on my cats and I absolutely love them! They haven't wiggled out of them yet.
Osie S.
Osie S.
I have brought different colors of the dog colors and I am overwemed of how great these colors work! they snap right together so there is no velcro in or fussing with dogs that's trying to run away lol!
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Pet Lover Expert
I have bought several of these in different colors. It's impossible to wear them out. The material is really strong and durable. They are a bit wide on my tiny little 10 pound dog but she wears it anyway.
LaShea L.
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
I have purchased several in many different colors and have been more than satisfied every time. They last long and virtually indestructible.