Hamilton Pet Products Adjustable Comfort Dog Harness in Lime uploaded by Angie W.

BY HAMILTON

XPH1086: Features: -Dog Collar-Material: Deluxe nylon-Brushed nickel hardware-Plastic buckle-Adjustable. Options: -Available in four sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: Lime. Dimensions: -Extra small weight: 0.06 lb-Extra small Dimensions: 0.5" H x 2" W x 7" D-Small weight: 0.19 lb-Small Dimensions: 1.5" H x 3.5" W x 8.5" D-Medium weight: 0.33 lb-Medium Dimensions: 1.5" H x 3.5" W x 13.5" D-Large weight: 0.51 lb-Large Dimensions: 2" H x 4.75" W x 16.25" D. see more...

Angie W.
Angie W.
This is a great beginning harness, we bought ours in Moab, Utah when we first got our puppy. It's expensive for some webbing, but it's relatively sturdy for walks and such. We are graduating to heavy duty harnesses for rappelling.
Mindy T.
I don't know why it keeps telling me to write a review because I have not even tried any of this stuff to be able to write a review
Mindy T.
I don't I do this website to get free stuff because it keeps telling me to write a review but I never tried it