Hamilton Pet Company - Safety Cat Collar With Bell- Hot Pink 10 X .38 - 800 RH HP

BY HAMILTON PET COMPANY #6 in Cat Accessories

XPH1213 Features Safety cat collar Snag-proof collar Highest quality 0.38" braided nylon Made in United States Product Type: Collar Color: Blacks Color: Pinks Pet Category: Cats Generic Dimensions 0.25" H x 1.25" W x 10.25-12" D Dimensions Overall Width - Side to Side: 1.25 Inches see more...

Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Have this for my kitty. Honestly she probably hates it but it’s just so cute on her. I don’t remember the price and it’s the only one I’ve ever got so I have nothing to compare it to :)
Michelle C.
This cat collar is so adorable. My cat wore it for about 2 years, then I had to buy a new one. Surprisingly I found my cat collar at my local Dollar Tree in different colors, but I had to get hot pink. The collar is durable and lasts a long time. I would recommend this for anyone who has a cat.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs time I use for my cat pros I buy in the pet shop I like it I recommend my cat it's persa it's beautifull  I would like to buy again I recommend and i wouldn't like to recommend to others I love it
Amber D.
olivehurst, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
When ever I get a kitten or I have gotten kittens for my children these collars are always the first ones i purchase. The bell makes it eaier to find the like devils.
Michelle S.
I liked the idea of this however my cat hated the bell... so I took it off! :/ the color was nice but another negative is my cat could easily take the whole collar off since it was a safety collar, so she she hardly wore it.
Laura M.
Wilkesboro, NC
I love this cat collar! Perfect for all year long and it could last long if my cats would not yank it off. Haha! I saw this brand have many colors to choose from with this collar. I love it. I have had purple, blue, red, and pink. They're also affordable, too! Only $4!
Josie S.
I got a couple of these collars for my kittens. they are adorable and made well. I'm just waiting for my cats to get big enough to wear them! they are so cute and i bought a few of them. :).
Unique H.
Alhambra, CA
At first when i got this i was so in love with it. It was so cute since my cat is all black the color and sparkles stood out until they fell off, i was so upset she only had it for like a month. so all in all i will not be getting this one again.
Kenzie K.
I love this collar! My momma kitty looked so cute with it on! I love anything sparkly so of course this was the one I had to buy! Very cheap and lasted until my kitty was too big. I would definitely buy again!
Alisha M.
Wichita, KS
This collar has worked for my cat. He does not like the bell but we do because I can tell when he jumps on the counters. He has been wearing his for over a year now and not much wear on the collar.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does anyone recommend these collars? I need one for my 5 month old kitten and this would be good for her just not sure which brand to get or anything
Sherell C.
Port Arthur, TX
Super cute collars, but are they easy for a cat to take them off on their own? My cat loves to take off her collars and hide them, so I need something that won't get lost easily.