Hamilton Pet Company - Safety Cat Collar With Bell- Hot Pink 10 X .38 - 800 RH HP

BY HAMILTON PET COMPANY #6 in Cat Accessories

XPH1213 Features Safety cat collar Snag-proof collar Highest quality 0.38" braided nylon Made in United States Product Type: Collar Color: Blacks Color: Pinks Pet Category: Cats Generic Dimensions 0.25" H x 1.25" W x 10.25-12" D Dimensions Overall Width - Side to Side: 1.25 Inches see more...

Michelle S.
Michelle S.
I liked the idea of this however my cat hated the bell... so I took it off! :/ the color was nice but another negative is my cat could easily take the whole collar off since it was a safety collar, so she she hardly wore it.
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
I love this collar! My momma kitty looked so cute with it on! I love anything sparkly so of course this was the one I had to buy! Very cheap and lasted until my kitty was too big. I would definitely buy again!
Josie S.
Josie S.
I got a couple of these collars for my kittens. they are adorable and made well. I'm just waiting for my cats to get big enough to wear them! they are so cute and i bought a few of them. :).
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
I love this collar! My kitten looks so adorable with this on! I love the little bell and stud detailing. And I am a big fan of the break away feature
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
We love this cat collar! Owner and cat included, the pink with decorations is perfect for our cute yet sassy female kitten! Affordable too!
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs time I use for my cat pros I buy in the pet shop I like it I recommend my cat it's persa it's beautifull  I would like to buy again I recommend and i wouldn't like to recommend to others I love it
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
This cat collar is so adorable. My cat wore it for about 2 years, then I had to buy a new one. Surprisingly I found my cat collar at my local Dollar Tree in different colors, but I had to get hot pink. The collar is durable and lasts a long time. I would recommend this for anyone who has a cat.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Marysville, CA
Pet Lover Expert
When ever I get a kitten or I have gotten kittens for my children these collars are always the first ones i purchase. The bell makes it eaier to find the like devils.
Unique H.
Unique H.
Alhambra, CA
At first when i got this i was so in love with it. It was so cute since my cat is all black the color and sparkles stood out until they fell off, i was so upset she only had it for like a month. so all in all i will not be getting this one again.
Posh H.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
I actually had this for my dog .. Oops I didn't realize it was for cats. I liked the bell because I could hear my dog running around . The bling on it is cute .
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Does anyone recommend these collars? I need one for my 5 month old kitten and this would be good for her just not sure which brand to get or anything
Kitty C.
Kitty C.
Port Arthur, TX
Super cute collars, but are they easy for a cat to take them off on their own? My cat loves to take off her collars and hide them, so I need something that won't get lost easily.