BY HAMILTON PET COMPANY

XPH1161: Features: -Harness-Fully adjustable, easy on dog harness-Large Dimensions harness fits breeds similar to: shepherds, retrievers, dobermans, etc-Medium Dimensions harness its breeds similar to: terriers, shelties, cocker spaniels, etc-Small Dimensions harness fits breeds similar to: terriers, shelties, cocker spaniels, etc. Options: -Available in four size. Dimensions: -0.38 Weight: 0.05 lb-0.38 Dimensions: 1" H x 3" W x 9" D-0.68 Weight: 0.2 lb-0.68 Dimensions: 1.5" H x 4" W x 6.5" D-0.75 Weight: 0.35 lb-0.75 Dimensions: 2" H x 6" W x 11" D-1 Weight: 0.55 lb-1 Dimensions: 2" H x 6" W x 14" D. see more...

Dignora G.
Dignora G.
Miami Gardens, FL
I use this harness for my dog, but I'm ready to buy a new one. It's adjustable which makes it comfortable However, the strands keep shifting which makes it impossible to put it on correctly. It does seem strong and durable, but I don't recommend this product. It's tedious and slightly frustrating to put it on my dog. My brother takes like 30 minutes trying to fix it and sometimes I don't even walk her because of it. It's not 'easy on' at all.
Shyla C.
Shyla C.
medford, or
The straps on this harness kept rubbing under his front legs. I only made him wear it for a few days before I got him a new one.