BY HAMILTON PET COMPANY

XPH1019: Features: -Adjustable Dog Harness-Material: Deluxe nylon-Brushed nickel hardware-Use for walking a dog. Options: -Available in four sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: Gray. Dimensions: -Extra small weight: 0.03 lb-Extra small: 0.06" H x 0.33" W x 0.42" D-Small weight: 0.19 lb-Small: 0.06" H x 0.5" W x 0.58" D-Medium weight: 0.33 lb-Medium: 0.06" H x 0.58" W x 0.75" D-Large weight: 0.53 lb-Large: 0.06" H x 0.75" W x 1" D. see more...

Kassidy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only harness I will use for my dog. My dog is about 5lb and has a small enough head to slip out of most other brands, but this seems to actually work! It stays in place once adjusted and my dog doesn't seem phased by it. I like that it pulls from the chest rather than on the dog's neck.
Shannon M.
sumner, WA
I use harnesses on all 3 of my breeds. I have a chihuahua pit bull and bulldog. Harnesses give me more control I feel not like a collar that is going to slip off and not just around there neck. I recommend this to any breed just for a casual walk or to wear all the time. Nice durable brand cute colors all sizes
j b.
I love that it's adjustable and I recommend a harness to all pet owners! Collars, especially training collars (choke, barbed) are dangerous and are not necessary! Training and a good harness like this one are what you need!
Michael S.
San jose, CA
We have the black one. It's a great product for the value. Strong and sturdy. It doesn't shift much on the dog which could cause some skin irritation.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Hamilton is the only brand that fits my Maltese. It's super durable and has lasted forever. It doesn't adjust itself when she's wearing it either.
Mari M.
I have a harness so when I do take my dog out. And I love it because I feel like the collars might choke her and I don't like it.
tatyanna E.
Jacksonville, FL
Garbage. do not buy. doesn't last long. easily chewed and destroyed. not that thick either.
Wendy G.
These were perfect when my pits were puppies. when i was training then to walk on a leash, they wouldn't even pull like they would with the regular collar and leash. now they use the leather ones with buckles.