BY HAMILTON HALTER COMPANY #7 in Large Pet Supplies

For horses 800 to 1100 pounds. Comfort. Quality. Style. 8-11 1 adj quality halter with snap. Color: Hunter Green. Size: Average. Length: 20.25. Width: 10.25. Height: 1. see more...

Stacy Y.
This is a great halter to use on a regular bases. I use them on several of my horses with no complaints. They work great and are offered at a great price. They are just basic halters I have much fancier ones I use when bringing the horses to shows.
Dee J.
I bought this for a different purpose from a feed store recently I was making a harness for my pig and I used this .... It worked great I had to modify it of course but held up well
Caren H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great halter for an awesome price. I have a Hamilton that has lasted for 6 years. Through rolls in the mud to many baths on the washrack. The hardware hasn't failed yet. If you're looking for a halter that will last I definitely recommend Hamilton halters.
Dana C.
Absolutely love these halters! Never can have to many of them. Defiantly worth the price, easy to put on and take off. If anything were to happen easy to brake away for your animal very safe! I will keep buying this brand.
Monica W.
Greensboro , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Really nice and durable halter for the price!
My horse actually enjoys wearing it and walks great with it on.
Not overpriced either.
We bought ours from a local feed and seed store in Swansea sc

Dominique L.
Westfield, MA
I've used this on one of my dogs before and it works great, he kept trying to eat it though and he would have chewed through it if I wasn't watching him but still great!
Jen B.
I own five Hamilton Halters and I love them. They hold up to quite a bit of abuse. They're easy to get on and off and the hardward used is nice quality.
Jenn W.
Vernonia, OR
My horse hates being haltered. Bought this halter and he loves it! Great value and very sturdy. Would like for it to come in more colors.
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
I only trust Hamilton with my animals. Especially my horses. They have lasted and are way more durable than any other brand I have used.
jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH
Hamilton products last forever and the quality is amazing. I love the colors and the face that the horses are comfortable in them
Adiana P.
Is it good?
Amanda E.
Bethel
Is this also good for larger dog's? Mine is still a puppy and can imagine how large he will be. Seems thin
Cindy R.
How does this compare to leather? Is it durable?
Megan S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have y tried this brands. Would you recommend over other brands?
Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How well do these work? Do they hurt the animal?