Pet SuppliesLarge Pet SuppliesHamilton Halter Company
Animal Legends Polypropylene 1-Inch Horse Halter

Hamilton Halter Company Animal Legends Polypropylene 1-Inch Horse Halter

For horses 800 to 1100 pounds. Comfort. Quality. Style. 8-11 1 adj quality halter with snap. Color: Hunter Green. Size: Average. Length: 20.25. Width: 10.25. Height: 1.

How well do these work? Do they hurt the animal?
Is it good?
I have y tried this brands. Would you recommend over other brands?
Start your review of Hamilton Halter Company Animal Legends Polypropylene 1-Inch Horse Halter!
How would you rate this product?
Soperton, GA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I heard very good things about this halters ... I have donkeys, so hope they as good as for horses.
Bethel, CT
Love this!!! I definitely prefer a harness over a collar. Better control. This doesn't choke my dog or slip off
I bought this for a different purpose from a feed store recently I was making a harness for my pig and I used this .... It worked great I had to modify it of course but held up well
San Diego, CA
Estos arneses me gustan mucho en. En verdad les os recomiendo para , todos sus animales
Clinton Twp, MI
This holds up amazingly well, even when my horse and my pony decide to play halter tag!
leander, TX
Good halter with lots of options to adjust to make it fit your horses head just right.
Absolutely love these halters! Never can have to many of them. Defiantly worth the price, easy to put on and take off. If anything were to happen easy to brake away for your animal very safe! I will keep buying this brand.
This is a great halter to use on a regular bases. I use them on several of my horses with no complaints. They work great and are offered at a great price. They are just basic halters I have much fancier ones I use when bringing the horses to shows.
Westfield, MA
I've used this on one of my dogs before and it works great, he kept trying to eat it though and he would have chewed through it if I wasn't watching him but still great!
Wellington, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'm sure this is a lovely product for horses (: I think it would be comfy for them as well.