BY HAMILTON HALTER COMPANY #10 in Large Pet Supplies

Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Always great quality halters and they last for such a long time! I usually find these in the colors I want in catalogues or online for such a great price. It's steady and durable and I continue to buy after its too worn out or I just want a different color
Summer R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
A decent halter but I only keep it for a spare because when it gets wet the color bleeds so my white horse has a blue nose and they hold water for a long time and don't dry very fast so it gets irritating to his ears and nose.
Jamie H.
I love all of the colors that Hamilton halters comes in, the only issues I have is the price/quality. Where we buy our halters from they are anywhere from $20 to $23 for the deluxe adjustable at Tractor Supply. I would recommend but not for the rough & tumble horses who love the mud
Samantha H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a great halter! It holds up well through wear and tear. I wouldn't recommend leaving it on in the pasture because of how strong and well made it is. Look into a break away halter if you prefer to leave it on during turnout.
Vanda  F.
Deridder, LA
We bought a green one for our miniature horse so far it has worked great and has lasted longer then most of the others we have bought. We found ours at tractor supply and the green one really stands out and is pretty on her. Absolutely love the different colors they have to choose from.
Shaylyn O.
Spencerport, NY
This halter is really nice if your horse is out almost all the time because it rarely looks dirty and it's also easy to spot your horse!
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great high quality material and really durable. Easy to use and great for everyday use when interacting with your horse.
Alyssa B.
Rome
All of my horses have a Hamilton halter. Hood quality and a great variety of colors and patterns to choose from.
Emily P.
Sewanee, TN
Good quality all the way around. These halters come in lots of colors and sizes which is great too.
Kyrsten D.
Hattiesburg, MS
Bought one for a friends horse as a gift and the color is still vibrant and it's held up well.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What is this product for?