Hamilton Halter Company - Adjustable Chin Halter With Snap- Orange Average - 1DAS AVOR

BY HAMILTON HALTER COMPANY

Average adjustable chain halter for horses 800 to 1100 Pounds. Color: Orange. Size: Average. Dimensions: 19 L x 14 W x 2 H. see more...

Norma P.
Norma P.
flower mound
I love hamilton! I have bought their halters for my horses ever since I got my first horse at the age of 13, We actually still have my first horses original hamilton halter and it's still usable! excellent product! My only grievance with them is the metal rings around the holes the ear strap buckle goes into the crownpiece come off over time.
Nayali A.
Nayali A.
This is great keep the dog safely and they fit perfectly, they are inexpensive and worth it my dog doesn't enjoy it as much but it still gets he job done.
Maddy M.
Maddy M.
Hopewell, VA
Halter is very good for dogs that choke on there leashes a lot. It's perfect for your dog.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Jersey Shore, PA
I have two goats, yes I said goats! I have dogs of course too but I use these harnesses for my goats!
I have a larger dog that can break any harness, this one took over a year for her to break. I buy only this brand now. I love it!!! It's very durable
Jaidibe andrea F.
Jaidibe andrea F.
Chigorodo
es super buena, mi perro siempre mordía su collar y se volaba, luego ahora vi este producto y parece una buena opcion para evitar que mi perro muerda la soga
cindy a.
cindy a.
I was actually using the neck chain but I was recommended to use this harness for more comfort and safety