BY HAMILTON

XPH1097: Features: -Dog Collar-Material: Deluxe nylon-Brushed nickel hardware-Plastic buckle-Adjustable. Options: -Available in eight sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: Blue. Dimensions: -18" weight: 0.22 lb-18" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 18" D-20" weight: 0.23 lb-20" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 20" D-22" weight: 0.24 lb-22" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 22" D-24" weight: 0.25 lb-24" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 24" D-26" weight: 0.26 lb-26" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 26" D-28" weight: 0.26 lb-28" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 28" D-30" weight: 0.3 lb-30" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 30" D-32" weight: 0.3 lb-32" Collar Dimensions: 0.5" H x 1.5" W x 32" D. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Leeandra W.
Church hill, TN
Pet Lover Expert
I love nylon collars! theyre the only.ones that will last on my dogs who range in sizes and breeds from pitbull and to a min pin and boston terrier. I definitely would reccomend these to anyone!
Cheryll M.
Buena Park, CA
I got this for my medium size dog. I love the color and the durability of the collar. It is easy to take off and put back on. His charms fit nicely on it too!
michelle m.
North bergen , NJ
Very durable and reasonably priced. The colors are bright and they come in different sizes. Great product of all dogs.
heather b.
These are my favorite dog collars. They come in a lot of different colors. They are cheaper than most collars too which I like because I change my dogs collars every 3 months.
Jessica P.
These are my favorite!, they don't break easy and last a long time! No complaints here!