Hamilton Beach Two-Way Brewer Coffee Maker uploaded by Stephanie B.Hamilton Beach Two-Way Brewer Coffee Maker uploaded by Alleen D.Hamilton Beach Two-Way Brewer Coffee Maker uploaded by Sarah C.

BY HAMILTON BEACH #67 in Coffeemakers

Wake Up To Fresh Coffee. Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot. 12 cup glass carafe included or brew into a travel or regular sized mug using single serve function. Uses ground coffee, unique scoop measures and filters ground coffee for the perfect cup every time. Brew strength function for bold or regular coffee and fully programmable with auto shutoff. Durable stainless steel construction Coffeebrewer, brew a single cup or entire pot, programable timer with 2 hour shut off, regular or bold brewing strength, auto pause and serve, one cup single serv. see more...

Hamilton Beach Two-Way Brewer Coffee Maker
  • "This coffee maker is awesome, i do not have one but my best friend has it, so when ever I visit her I drink this awesome coffee." in 3 reviews
  • "It is pricey but not as expensive as a tassimo and keurig but for people like me it's more like an investment because you do save money because you don't waste as much coffee." in 1 review
  • "While the coffee pot side works well the instant side does not make as good a cup of coffee as a Keurig does." in 1 review
Scarlett P.
Orlando, FL
Love this thing! Got it because it uses K-cups and makes a full pot of coffee! And I don't have to pay the price of a Keurig which is always nice because they are expensive.
At first this was a little confusing with the K-cups but you just have to fill the water to the correct line and its very simple!
Works great I've had it for almost 2 years
Stephanie B.
Wichita, KS
I got this for my birthday! I am so excited to be able to make just a single cup of coffee or a full pot. I also love that you can program it to make the coffee itself because the hardest thing is getting out of bed to go make coffee some days!! ūüėä
Lana U.
What I love about this machine is that it gives me the option to either make a whole pot of coffee when guests come over or I can use K-cups to brew a single cup just for myself.
DONNA V.
Have had this coffeemaker for a few months and am extremely pleased. Very simple to operate, makes super hot coffee and love the idea of making a pot or just a mug/travel mug. The single serve side utilizes Senseo pods which are quite good and easy to find in my grocery store. You can also use non-pod coffee so options are limitless. It took me a lot of time to find the perfect coffeemaker for my household - . I absolutely love this coffeemaker - and since I can also make just a cup of very hot tea, this has everything I could need.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Wow as a coffee drinker i really love this coffee machine its nice and comes with the thermal cup this is the best coffee maker i have seen how can i review this?
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
This is the beaut of all coffee machines I have to try this as a coffee drinker/Lover this would be such a delightly awesome product to have I love having a great morning cup of joe daily it even has a spot to filter it into your mug if you want I believe it looks as though it does by the picture anyway. Love coffee I can't not drink it lol sometimes I have it three times a day. Lol I really wanna get this to review and try out soon.
Amanda H.
I have one of these in my house. It's a really good coffee machine. It's like any other one you find but it has kcup compatibility. I recently got a keurig so I'm not sure how much I'll use this. But it's a great coffee pot and necessary for all college students.
Christine C.
I got this when it was on sale about 2 years ago, and it's still going strong. Now, it does NOT make the best coffee in the world, but it makes a decent brew. I love that you can use either side easily by simply pushing a switch. The pot of coffee is the standard larger pot, but the single serving side is what I use most often. It is one of the most Eco-friendly single serving coffee makers on the market. You can definitely buy the Senseo pockets of coffee (which are limited in selection), but I mostly use my own freshly ground coffee grinds. You don't need a filter since there is a removable one that's built into the machine and can easily be removed for cleaning. I just set a cup in the morning (or schedule it), and my cup is ready for me as I walk out the door! Even the Senseo pads are more Eco-friendly than K-cups because of how they are made. I love this coffee maker, and I would even buy a new one if mine dies for some reason.
Sara B.
Fridley , MN
Ham beach

My life depends on this baby!

Best coffee maker i have ever had or used anywhere else!

I love love love that you can choose between bold or regular brew.
Single cup always seems a bit bolder to me.

My favorite is that the pot LITERALLY NEVER SPILLS! There is this cool lip on the edge and it stops all spills or dribbles while pouring!

I looked for a long time for a carafe plus single cup coffee maker and COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!!

I have truly debated buying another one just in case they ever stop making this model. Go buy it! NOW!
Annie C.
Fargo, ND
I love this coffee maker. It makes amazing coffee. The single serve side is perfect for a quick cup of your favorite coffee but the pot is great for days you need to serve a group or drink a bit more. I've had this machine a couple years and it's still running great. The personal filter is washable.
Foodie Expert
I need a new coffee pot how is this one looks awsome
No D.
I am intrigued with this coffee brewer. Can I brew a single cup as well as the pot at the same time? Or just one at a time? Also, if I am brewing a cup do I put enough coffee beans just enough for a cup?
Foodie Expert
Is this a good coffee pot.
Kelli W.
Findlay, OH
Foodie Expert
Is there any well known/national stores that sell the single serve replacement filters?
Foodie Expert
Looking for new coffee pot how good is this one