BY HAMILTON BEACH

Product Features Effective performance for large 160 square foot rooms Permanent 99% HEPA-grade filter Never touch a dirty filter again-just vacuum clean 3 speeds Quiet operation Use it horizontally or vertically Compact Dimensions: 8.5"L x 6"W x 13.5"H see more...

Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
I have the pet odor tower and I highly recommend it! One sits in the bathroom right next to the cat litter box and it doesn't smell! You can get replacement filters from the HB website. It has several speeds from high to whisper clean. And it has a 1 yr warranty!
dog c.
Would definitely recommend this. My family is all pretty sensitive to allergens and stuff so we found this super helpful.
Jia H.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I definitely recommend this product!! Its great and very handy especially since i have sensitive skin.
Cicelie H.
I love Hamilton beach a lot this product is great I would recommend it to anyone
Chris C.
Artesia, CA
This unit is pretty loud if you turn it to the max setting. At the minimum setting the noise is bearable but it's not very effective. I guess the only way to use this is run it on high when you aren't in the room then turn it down to low when you are sleeping.