Hamilton Beach Super Sear Indoor Grill

The Hamilton Beach 25331 Steak Lover s Indoor Grill quickly ramps up to a high heat that’s ideal for searing in juices and flavor, then cools down to the proper grilling temperature to finish cooking. You end up with tender results in every bite, plus the skill you need to grill perfectly every time. With the touch of a button, it sears meat at 500°F to lock in flavor and juices for perfect results every time. Sears in flavor and grills to perfection. Optional searing function is great for steak and burger; just press the sear button. Grills most meals in under 10 minutes. 100-square inch nonstick surface. Fat drains into removable, dishwasher safe drip tray.

Has anyone ever used this to grill fish?
How does this compare to a George Foreman grill as in price and cooking?
Would you say this is the best of its kind?
Start your review of Hamilton Beach Super Sear Indoor Grill!
This product is very good. The Hamilton beach grill is easy to use indicator lights let you know when your grill is on and ready for use the load will know lets you watch your food as a cook and a large non stick cooking serface a low enough space to the girl multiple times at once Convenient railing is only part of what makes this product perfect for your busy like a style it is also simple clean would agree surface and/or drip tray are removable and is washer safe in addition the grill cover in also be removed for hand washing.
i like this grill! something that does just enough for the amount of food i normally cook for three people. does not take up too much space and cleans of easy. not too heavy either.
Alton
best investment i could have made. very affordable and the product is wonderful. it does what it is suppose to do. i would not improve it in any way shape or form. i love it so much. i use it a lot for easy quick dinners.
Tulsa, OK
This grill is so good. I've had George Foreman grills before, but I like this one better. I love that you can control the temperature. Also, since there are plates on the top and bottom, it makes for faster and even cooking. It's not that hard to clean - I use a grill brush when the plates are still hot and then I'll wipe down with a damp paper towel before I put the grill away. Definitely a great purchase!
which is lower than some competing propane fryers. Still, it’s powerful enough to quickly heat oil. To fry a turkey in this 30-quart pot, you need a maximum of 3.75 gallons of oil, which is a lot, though pretty standard for an outdoor
A very good option if you need a grill that gives you an option similar to a charcoal grill, in addition to that it does not produce smoke, you can make all kinds of meats, you choose the cooking time and it is easy to clean, it has a good size and complies with what it offers.
Warren, AR
If you want something that's less messy then a griddle is your best bet and is easy to use! I borrowed my aunts griddle all the time and I love it she told me that it was very affordable and then she highly recommends it
Plainview
This indoor Grill great love it. grill  hamburger takes all the fat out great to use on hamburgers fish vegetables perfect for people that have diabetes high blood pressure and heart diseases I give it a five-star I recommend that you can try it out and go bike is very good and great I have one.
Georgetown , TX
My favorite when I'm trying to cook lighter this helps a lot makes so much stuff grilled is a lot healthier you can just about anything on here and the prices are great can find them at wal mart for a good price.
Edinburg, TX
We have one of these and my brother makes us burgers using this. It works really good and cooks them really well! A very neat product to have in your kitchen collection
Ask a question to the Influenster community...