BY HAMILTON BEACH #3 in Clothing Irons & Steamers

The Classic Way To Iron Large Indicators For Simple Temperature Selection Powerful Steam Performance 3-Way Automatic Shutoff Spray, Blast &Amp; Vertical Steam Self-Cleaning Anti-Drip Stainless Steel Soleplate Easy-Fill Water Intake Fabric Guide Printed On The Heel For Quick Reference With Their Sleek Metal Ironing Plates, Hamilton Beach&Reg; Stainless Steel Irons Glide Easily Over Clothes For Fast, Effective Ironing.&Nbsp; The Durable Stainless Steel Plate Is Scratch-Resistant And Heats Up Quickly.&Nbsp; Powerful Steam, Blast And Fine-Mist Spray Target Tough Spots.&Nbsp; And Auto Shutoff And Self-Cleaning Features Mean Simple Maintenance.&Nbsp; Ironing Couldn't Be Easier. Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This iron was ok but it quickly broke. It's cheap so don't expect to get much mileage out of it. It is lightweight but it didn't seem to slide over fabric well which is kinda the whole point of an iron. I would recommend a Black and Decker Classic Model over one of these even though they weigh a bit more.
Ashley M.
Albertville Al
I love this iron it is a really good iron we use it all the time and it always does its job. It's faster at pressing my clothes than the ones I've used before I love how it steams to it's amazing. I recommend it to anyone that does a lot of ironing and needs a good iron
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
1,005 reviews
My aunt has this one, after like 3 years it started taking a bit longer to heat up, I’m not sure if that’s expected but it’s still a super effective and affordable iron so I still give it four Stars!
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
Rarely do I ever iron my clothes, but when I do this is the iron I use. It's easy, lightweight, heats up fast and has an auto-shutoff button for the people like me who are always afraid they left something on. It definitely puts my mind at ease knowing that.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
It does its job well I usually like to go to the dry cleaners to press my clothes but then when you take them out of the closet here you go another wrinkle again so I take out my trusted iron and I iron the wrinkles out it fairly does a good job the only problem is is on certain materials it can stick so be very very careful the iron gets extremely hot
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is our household iron and has stayed strong over the years. It is very easy to use and fill with water. The cord is long enough and doesn't easily tangle. There are different settings for different fabrics too!
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I unfortunately don't have washer and dryer hookups in my apartment so I have to do laundry at a laundromat and by time I get home my clothes are all wrinkled even though I fold them. This works great and is easy to use
Gabbie D.
Watauga , TX
Great iron for the low cost you pay for it. We bought one at Walmart and used it until it wore down. It does start to lose its ability to glide over clothing fairly quickly. Within a year, maybe.
Ashkhen S.
Works really great, easy functions, lightweight and turns out nice. Retail stores have them for a decent price and one touch of a button will turn it off.
Tania R.
Harrison, NJ
Exelente producto para planchar pantalones de uniformes y trajes, regulacion segun las telas calor exacto segun las mismas y rosiador de agua todo perfecto
Sara A.
Does this get fairly hot?
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
Would this work well on silky sheets?
Rachel O.
Does this work for all types of fabrics?
Esmeralda H.