BY HAMILTON BEACH

The Hamilton Beach 45237R Stay or Go Custom Pair Coffeemaker brews two flavors at once, meaning no more arguing over whether to make decaf or regular. Brew two different kinds of coffee into two separate mugs at the same time with our split basket, perfect for homes with coffee drinkers with different tastes. The Stay or Go Design allows a busy weekday morning to use one or two travel mugs or for lazy weekends, to fill up the 10-cup thermal carafe. No need to twist the lid - just press to pour. The coffeemaker includes an iced coffee option, oversize programmable clock / timer, and automatic shutoff. Brew a different coffee into each mug at the same time or one type of coffee into10-cup thermal carafe. Split brew basket makes two coffee drinkers happy at on. see more...

Tamara D.
Junction City, KS
Foodie Expert
I love my Hamilton Beach Stay or Go Thermal Coffeemaker. The thermal pot and travel mug keep coffee and tea hot for a very long time. I love that I do not have to rush through a cup of coffee before it goes cold or if I make a full pot of coffee for guest I don't have to worry about it losing it's flavor or heat.
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
This is a great coffee pot. You can either fill the pot or used the cups and fill them. We love it because only one of us drinks coffee so we can just make enough for the one but when we have company we have the pot to make some for everyone
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
My father got me this model of coffee maker for christmas one year. I have always loved it. It definitely keeps your coffee hot a lot longer and you don't even need to keep the burner on.
Kailey B.
Foodie Expert
I had this coffee maker when I was in college and it was great for the dorms. I loved being able to set a time for coffee to brew when I woke up in the morning to leave for class.
Fatima V.
Foodie Expert
LOVE THIS COFFEE MACHINE! My coffee comes out smooth and it's just so pleasant to have a coffee machine that works so well for once. Definitely worth the price 👍🏽
Jessica H.
I truly love this coffee maker. I use the travel cups all the time, and I love that the carafe is thermal. My coffee stays hot for hours without a heating element.
Tracey L.
New Tazewell, TN
Our household loves this coffee maker for its convenience. It's great for on the go or when your staying at home and enjoying your coffee.
Ami P.
Used to love this product! Now that I have a Keurig I feel that this takes too much time and energy but sure does make a good cup of coffee
Michaela B.
Grand Prairie, TX
Best coffee maker ever. I love it so much more than my Keurig because it keeps the coffee hot and is not terrible for the environment.
Ashley S.
Carrollton, GA
As a full time student, I love coffee! I love that you can brew it straight into the cup, and just take it and go.