BY HAMILTON BEACH

The Hamilton Beach 45237R Stay or Go Custom Pair Coffeemaker brews two flavors at once, meaning no more arguing over whether to make decaf or regular. Brew two different kinds of coffee into two separate mugs at the same time with our split basket, perfect for homes with coffee drinkers with different tastes. The Stay or Go Design allows a busy weekday morning to use one or two travel mugs or for lazy weekends, to fill up the 10-cup thermal carafe. No need to twist the lid - just press to pour. The coffeemaker includes an iced coffee option, oversize programmable clock / timer, and automatic shutoff. Brew a different coffee into each mug at the same time or one type of coffee into10-cup thermal carafe. Split brew basket makes two coffee drinkers happy at on. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Tamara D.
Cromwell, CT
I love my Hamilton Beach Stay or Go Thermal Coffeemaker. The thermal pot and travel mug keep coffee and tea hot for a very long time. I love that I do not have to rush through a cup of coffee before it goes cold or if I make a full pot of coffee for guest I don't have to worry about it losing it's flavor or heat.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Everything performs extremely well. Taste is fine--those with problems may not have cleaned it properly before using, or it may have been improved since then. Functions are easy to see, easy to set. It's the best coffee maker I can remember in MANY years and a great value. It does have a light-weight, possibly you could say "cheap" feel to the body, but can't find fault with the performance and price!
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
This is a great coffee pot. You can either fill the pot or used the cups and fill them. We love it because only one of us drinks coffee so we can just make enough for the one but when we have company we have the pot to make some for everyone
mandi b.
Love this product! my boyfriend and I are always on the go, but like to save money by brewing our own coffee at hkme. this system allows us to brew two separate to-go mugs of coffee at the same time. it saves us time, energy and money.
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
My father got me this model of coffee maker for christmas one year. I have always loved it. It definitely keeps your coffee hot a lot longer and you don't even need to keep the burner on.
Kailey B.
I had this coffee maker when I was in college and it was great for the dorms. I loved being able to set a time for coffee to brew when I woke up in the morning to leave for class.
Fatima V.
LOVE THIS COFFEE MACHINE! My coffee comes out smooth and it's just so pleasant to have a coffee machine that works so well for once. Definitely worth the price 👍🏽
Jessica H.
I truly love this coffee maker. I use the travel cups all the time, and I love that the carafe is thermal. My coffee stays hot for hours without a heating element.
Kristine A.
Tustin, CA
It's ok. It doesn't keep your coffee warm. And if your diligent with cleaning, it really affects the taste of your coffee...stale and metallic.
Ami P.
Used to love this product! Now that I have a Keurig I feel that this takes too much time and energy but sure does make a good cup of coffee