Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesHamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach Stay or Go IntelliTime 6 Quart Slow Cooker

Hamilton Beach® Stay or Go® IntelliTime™ 6 Quart Slow Cooker

by Hamilton Beach

Hamilton Beach Stay or Go IntelliTime 6 Quart Slow Cooker Cooking flexibility that adjusts heat to your serving time. Designed to prevent overcooking, the Hamilton Beach Stay or Go IntelliTime Slow Cooker solves this dilemma by automatically adjusting the cooking temperature based on the time you set – anywhere from 4 to 12 hours. Simply add the ingredients, set the number of hours to cook based on when you want the food to be ready, and the cooker automatically adjusts the heat level so your food cooks to perfection. When the cooking time has ended, it automatically switches to warm for up to 4 hours. The IntelliTime slow cooker also offers a traditional manual mode, with heat settings of warm, low, medium and high. And with Stay or Go clips that lock onto the slow cooker and the seal the lid, you can enjoy worry-free travel. Both the lid and crock remove easily and go into the dishwasher for cleanup.A Countdown timer lets you know when food will be ready - Oval shape is perfect size for 6 lb. chicken or 4 lb. roast

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hamilton Beach® Stay or Go® IntelliTime™ 6 Quart Slow Cooker!
Kristen M.
Bellefonte, PA
The stay or go feature is my favorite thing. This has been wonderful for pot lucks.. Not like there have been many lately, but still. Before buying this slow cooker, I had a disaster in the parking lot with a crock pot falling. The clips holding this together are fantastic!
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
La marca es excelente he usado algunos de los productos y la recomiendo es bastante bueno y además tiene gran variedad
Amber M.
Butte, MT
I love my crockpot. It is a life savor. It is so easy to be able to throw stuff in there and leave it all day and know that I have a nice dinner waiting for me when I get home. This crockpot is the perfect size for my family. And is is very durable. I recommend this brand to anyone.
Yashy M.
Toronto, ON
Versatile slow cooker than makes family meals easy for busy moms. Love that it's compact and that I don't need to worry about a messy kitchen or standing in front of the stove for week day dinners after a long day at work.
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Me encanta , para cocinar diversas cosas deliciosas , es muy bonita y su gran diseño me gusta mucho 👍😉🍀
Tara L.
Woonsocket, RI
This cooks a little hot so I usually decrease the time. I like that it latches and can easily be transported. It has a great timer that will switch to keep warm automatically.
Jamie M.
Logansport, IN
I like crock pots easy meals take no time at all all you have to do it cut the food and serve when done
Joely K.
Geneseo
Very easy to use and reliable. Cooks everything perfect each time. I love that I don’t have to worry about it when I leave the house!
April A.
I love to put dinner on in the morning . It has a lot of room and I can cook enough for left overs. I do wish I had one with a timer on it.
Jessica M.
Not a big crock pot user but I like how easy it is to use and just how convenient a slow cooker is

Looking for your answer?