Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesHamilton Beach
- Stay Or Go 6 Quart Slow Cooker (33262) - Silver

Hamilton Beach - Stay Or Go 6 Quart Slow Cooker (33262) - Silver

by Hamilton Beach

1.50 gal - Silver

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hamilton Beach - Stay Or Go 6 Quart Slow Cooker (33262) - Silver!
Erica S.
Effort, PA
I love this slow cooker. Slow cooked foods are so tender! I can prep in the morning, throw in the slow cooker and dinner will cook all day while I can get other things done. The only thing I don’t like about this particular model is that it just has a low, high and warm setting. I wish it had a programmable time to cook and then automatically switch to warm. So if I make something that takes 6 hours, I have to remember to manually put it to warm or turn in off manually.
Amy M.
Duncan, SC
So versatile. I make all sorts in it. The best part is one can transport without it spilling all over the vehicle

Looking for your answer?