BY HAMILTON BEACH

Designed with portability in mind, the Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 6-Quart Slow Cooker is able to accommodate a chicken up to 6 lbs. or a roast up to 4 lbs. It features a gasket lid with canister-style clips to prevent spills. With its full-grip handles for easy carrying, the Stay or Go Slow Cooker can travel with you. The dishwasher-safe stoneware allows for quick and easy cleanup. The main cooking base of the Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 6-Quart Slow Cooker has high, low and keep warm settings. Clip-tight sealed lid for spill resistance. Perfect size for 6 lb. chicken or 4 lb. roast. Clip-tight sealed lid locks onto slow cooker to help prevent messy spills. Bring 6 quarts of hot food to potlucks or parties anytime. Removable stoneware and glass lid go in the dishwasher for easy cleanup. see more...

Sonja L.
Norfolk, VA
This crock pot is nice, I've used it for a couple of years now and it still performs well. It's perfect for soups and slow cooking meat. I've also made pasta dishes in it. I love the to go feature and have used it many times by bringing it to parties. It's also a great value, I've certainly got my money's worth out of it.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
I love my Hamilton Beach slow cooker. Especially this one. It's so easy to take to potlucks and family gathering because it locks which is awesome because who wants things like chili spilled in the back your car? Not me. And it's also cheaper than a crock pot brand and it does the exact same thing.
Katie N.
Oceanside, CA
I bought this slow cooker about a year ago and have used it religiously since. It's probably our most used appliance next to our coffee machine. Great for people who pre-prep their meals for the week.
Jason  B.
Austin, TX
We love this slow cooker and use ours quite frequently for pot-roast, barbacoa and queso. It works great, looks great and i love that the lid can lock down and it has a handle on top for easy carry.
S D.
Staten Island, NY
I love this slow cooker! I use it year-round. Soups, roasts, desserts and dips. I've even made some of my curries in this slow cooker. So easy for home or travel. No spills. Just add your ingredients and leave to cook. Clean-up is a breeze!
Rachel R.
Herndon, VA
Love this slow cooker! The locking lid makes it easy to travel with so I can bring my favorite dishes to friends' houses to share! It's a great size and super practical!
Blaise W.
I love this slow cooker because it travels well and clean-up is never a hassle. I've had it for years and it's still as useful now as the day I bought it!
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
At first I really loved this crock pot however it didn't last. It only lasted six months and would not come on at all. Maybe it was just a lemon!!!
Kimberly B.
Love this slow cooker. Like how it locks in to place. Different cook settings are perfect to leave on all day or make something pretty quick.
Tatricia H.
Brighton, MO
If you don't have one you need to get one. Crock pots will save your life. Makes meals so much easier and it cleans up nicely.