Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker 4 Quart

by Hamilton Beach

This Round Slow Cooker From Proctor-Silex Has A Removable Stoneware Crock And A Glass Lid, Which Are Both Dishwasher Safe. It Has Four Settings High, Low, Keep Warm And Off And Features Wraparound Heat For Even Heating. Recipes Are Included. Product Features Cooks More Evenly With Heated Circulated Air Bake, Convection, Broil And Toast Settings Stay On Setting And 30-Minute Timer Removable Crumb Tray For Easy Cleaning Has A Six Slice Capacity Includes, Bake Pan & Broil Rack Four Quart Slow Cooker With Glass Lid Removable, Dishwasher-Safe Stoneware Keep Warm Setting With Auto Shutoff Includes Recipes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker 4 Quart!
How would you rate this product?
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,863 reviews
Love this slow cooker. Very affordable. Easy to use. Usually comes with a recipe book. Durable kitchenware from this company.
Glorinet A.
Oh this thing. I own one but gifted it because it just didn’t meet our needs It’s small and it just doesn’t have much setting options. It’s very affordable but I think it’s because it’s also not the best of its kind.
Jennifer  B.
Muncie, IN
This Hamilton Beach slow cooker does the job. I probably need a bigger one but it is just my husband and I so we don’t need to fix such large dinners. It is very in expensive and we are very happy with it!
Maria  H.
Odessa, TX
I love my slow cooker , it's a total live saver when it comes to cooking on a tight schedule. I love that I can make almost anything and I don't have to worry is like having a personal cook lol. It's very affordable and I totally recommend it.
Jenny  D.
Auburndale, FL
an easy-to-use, very efficient and fast product should be indispensable in your homes
643 Winneste Court C.
Cincinnati, OH
It cooked my roast I was so impressed will be buying me one very soon after I move because I loved how it cooked it done on low
Brandon  G.
Tampa, FL
I love my slow cooker. I just made some awesome pinto beans for Sunday dinner. This simplifies cooking. You can set it go to work and come home to nice slow cooked dinner.
Amanda M.
I love the slow cooker because it makes everything super easy I have a tendency to just toss in all of the ingredients at the beginning of the day and let them cook all day which is super nice when you’re in a hurry and don’t wanna have to watch over your dinner
Jennifer L.
Slow cookers are the best for making meals for that busy life style. My Slow cooker lasted a long time. I used mine weekly. Affordable. Good sized for small families. Hamilton Beach is a great brand that lasts. This one is kinda small.
Roslyn B.
Newcastle, WA
Nice slow cooker. I didn’t need a super big one so this one works great for my family. I mostly make chili or meats that take a long time to cook so they won’t burn and I don’t have to stand over a stove watching it all day. Love it!

Looking for your answer?