BY HAMILTON BEACH #7 in Blenders

The Hamilton Beach 51101 Single-Serve Blender with Travel Lid in White delivers portability for people on-the-go. The single-serving travel cup is great for blending portable smoothies, shakes and frozen drinks fast. The ultimate in convenience, blend and sip from the same cup. Featuring durable stainless steel blades that blend favorite drinks in seconds, cleanup couldn t be simpler. Just place the cup or blending jar right in the dishwasher. The travel cup is sized to fit most car cup holders. White base and lid. Use the travel lid to drink from the jar. Stainless steel blades. One-touch blending. Fits in most car drink holders. Great for.

Hamilton Beach Single Serve Blender Bowl Rest Feature
  • "I like making protein shakes almost daily but the blender I have is a pain in the butt to clean up afterwards." in 10 reviews
  • "I have used this blender several times to make protein shakes, smoothies and even fraps." in 3 reviews
Haley C.
I guess I got what I paid for? I bought this blender a month ago. I used it 5 days week. It worked great for about the first two weeks. After that, it started smelling the burnt. It would not blend my yogurt cubes anymore either. Whenever it finally gave out, the bottom of the blender cup totally fell apart. Would NOT recommend this product if you are looking to make a quick smoothie. This thing is a mess.
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
It's slightly expensive but worth it. It's small so it's easy to store. It blends very well and is easy to clean. It's simple but effecyive and very durable and sturdy.
naf C.
This is the first blender husband and I are using. It's a small blender but we bought it since it's only the two of. It is definitely effective in crushing hard vegetables such as carrots. The one con is that it is too small, but then again, it's just the two of us so we don't worry as much. But if I were to live around my family, then I would need a bigger size. It's affordable. I would recommend it for those who live on their own or don't have too many family members in their families as you can make one by one or at least two people can get the drink at once.
Heather W.
I've been using this lil blender for a few weeks now, and I can't say enough good things about it! I make 2-3 shakes a day, and compared to my large size blender, I like this one better! It's small, takes barely any space on the counter, is much quieter than most blenders, and the blades are sharp enough to chop to perfection, over and over again! I especially love that the blending cup is just that, you can fix your shake, remove the blending cup, that already has the drinkable lid on it, and head right out the door! Oh and under $16, well that's the icing on the cake! Don't wait, get yours..lol!
Rebecca B.
Los Angeles, CA
So far I really like this blender. Its good if your looking for something small and simple, yet effective, then this is the way to go. I don't know how well it would do blending tougher items, but so far I haven't had any problems with it. I love how I can detach the cup and use the same top to take it on the go.
Brian M.
Irvine, CA
For $15 how much can you expect. It’s great for the price, definitely something I will be bringing back to college. Strong enough to work but not strong enough to break up small particles. If you’re someone who uses the blender daily I would not recommend this, but for the average user it would be just fine
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
This is great for smoothies and protein shakes. I don't recommend putting ice in it, as the blades aren't strong enough. However, it's great for single serve drinks. It's not very lout which I love but, it takes a little while to clean so I don't use it often.
Raevyn Nina M.
Holly Ridge, NC
I was super excited to get this, never had my own blender.
I love the size of the blender. I was expecting it to be smaller since its marketing is geared towards baby food. Thankfully it is small enough to stow away in a cabinet or nook in my kitchen. The power cord wraps about and tucks into a little eave around the base.
It's already assembled in the packaging and idiot proof to operate put the lid on securely and push one button.
Do not make the same mistake that I have, do not pull the clear stopper and press the button with it still removed. To do so means you will be cleaning your counter top and possibly yourself.
It's quite a good blender from my experience. Put water, a little bit of lemon juice, and a few tablespoons of honey and within a few seconds it was well blended and there was a nice foam at the top. There wasn't any honey stuck to the bottom of the blender like I had expected. Works awesome for shakes too.
The one con that I was able to find so far is the smell. When using the blender it emits smell that is definitely mechanical or some form. It's not so bad that I can't look past it. It is only from the base, so it doesn't permeate into the pitcher and the drinks tasted fine. The base doesn't get warm or smoke, so I assume it's nothing major.
Tiarra J.
Orange Park, FL
Single portion blender is compact enough to leave on your kitchen counter
One-touch operation
Includes blender, 14oz blending cup and travel lid
Notched bottom to wrap the cord around for a clutter-free counter
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
purchased this about 10 months ago from my local dollar general...its not a top of the line blender but it definitely got the job done i wouldn't recommend buying this if you're going to make a large quantity of shakes ... great for 1 person
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is your favorite thing to use this for?
Mina O.
Is this product loud?
Alexandria S.
Is it easy to clean this product quickly?
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Is this a good blender to keep in minimal space like a dorm room?
Adriana P.
Wheaton , MD
I bought this product not sure if it was going to work or be if use and it has become one of my most favorite kitchen gadgets. It comes in handy when I have to blend a coffee drink or shake and even for quick salsas.