Hamilton Beach Sandwich Maker

"Proctor Silex Sandwich Makers Are The Fast, Easy Way To Make Hot Sandwiches, Omelets, French Toast, And Other Desserts. These Versatile Appliances Are Perfect For Compact Spaces, Or As A Handy Standin For A Conventional Stovetop.Proctor Silex Sandwich Makers Are Simple To Use And Easy To Clean For Added Convenience. Indicator Lights Let You Know When The Power Is On And It""S Ready To Cook, And The Nonstick Grids Wipe Clean Easily. For Spacesaving Storage, Lock The Handle And Store This Compact Appliance Upright In Any Cabinet. Put Away Your Frying Pan And Make A Hot Sandwich The Easy Way With A Proctor Silex Sandwich Maker. Product Features On/Off Switch And Nonstick Coating Material: Plastic, Metal Wattage Output: 700 Watts"

Se ve un producto increíble! Me encantaría probarlo, recomendarlo en mis redes sociales y darle una reseña!!
I would love to get a sample and review it on my social networks
How often do you use?
Start your review of Hamilton Beach Sandwich Maker!
Product Highlights
“I used to just make girlled cheese or bacon grilled cheese but now I have been using it to make the same things I make with pudgie pies.” in reviews
Dusti R.
Works well but is cheaply made. Unit is very light and sometimes emits a funny smell
Christina E.
Brigantine, NJ
I really like anything from Hamilton Beach. I normally always make my sandwiches on this machine makes my sandwiches nice and crispy.
Misty B.
Church Hill, TN
I have had mine for years! It works amazing to make homemade hot pockets! You can make fried pies, hot sandwiches and even cook up dough for fritters! Even teens can use this! If mine ever dies I will purchase a new one!
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
You can make any sandwich hot with this beauty. Not sure where mine is at the moment to be honest. Lol Grilled cheese are bomb, but add some deli meat and see what that does for ya. This was a must have when my kiddos were smaller. They only ate one sandwich at a time, and this makes two at a time. Great for small families or an individual.
Hailee W.
Abbeville, LA
I have been using these things since I was a child. I got a new one when I got married, and we are still using it eleven years later. My children just love using it.
Brittany A.
Shermans Dale, PA
I love making all kinds of sandwiches in this. I love making cheesy sandwiches, they always turn out perfectly golden.
Diana H.
1,053 reviews
I love my sandwich maker by Hamilton that I received as a birthday gift. It was the best gift ever. It comes in handy, it's easy to use and clean. I'd most definitely recommend this product.
Rebecca M.
Love this product it’s great easy to use my teens love it and they even get creative in making lunch 🥙 last longer without stickyness if use cooking spray is affordable and am so satisfied with it I believe everyone should have one in their home
Ana C.
Spartanburg, SC
Indispensable definitivamente necesario saben súper deliciosos los Samwis me encantan y Súper cómodo la te facilita la vida súper Y Un desayuno perece todo Y delicioso lo amé Se las recomiendo chicas La amarán
Belinda H.
Flatwoods, KY
Received the Sandwich Maker from a bestie because she had several and knows how much I love a cheesy sandwich. It’s great for 1or 2 people. It’s simple and quick.