BY HAMILTON BEACH

This thermal coffee maker keeps coffee tasting hot and fresh a long time. Even better, a quick press of your thumb opens the lid for drip-free pouring no awkward handling or twisting is required. see more...

Diane R.
Campbell, OH
It made up to 10 cups. I use this when I hosting a party or gathering. it quick and easy.
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
This is an okay coffee maker, I like how it is programmable, that saves a lot of time.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Very nice coffee maker, I've owned it for a while and I haven't had a problem with it.
This product is very good. I love it !! You should buy it's super helpful !!
Courtney A.
Russellville , AR
Love the thermal coffee pot! keeps my coffee hot all day long! yummmmyyyyyy
Kaitlyn W.
Blyth, ON
I'm not a morning person so I need my coffee! I love how I can program the machine the night before and have fresh smelling coffee in the morning!
Swati P.
SURREY, British Columbia
The best coffee maker i have ever used. Hamilton Beach keep it up. i own Hamilton Beach juicer. no words this brand is the best.
Leah T.
Kingston
Love being able to program it the night before and having it ready for my in the morning before I even get out of bed :)
Jenn J.
Mississauga, ON
Great quality coffee maker, and love the programmable feature! Very easy to use, and makes great coffee.
Katrina C.
I love how this product has a programmable thermal system. The coffee comes out great every time.