BY HAMILTON BEACH

This thermal coffee maker keeps coffee tasting hot and fresh a long time. Even better, a quick press of your thumb opens the lid for drip-free pouring no awkward handling or twisting is required. see more...

BrittanyandJames D.
Booneville, AR
BEST COFFEE MAKER I HAVE EVER BOUGHT, AND I WILL PROBABLY ALWAYS BUY THIS COFFEE MAKER IN THE FUTURE JUST BECAUSE IT HAS NEVER FAILED ME.
Sarah H.
GEORGETOWN, KY
I have tried many different brands of coffee makers, single serve, multi cup . Etc, and I always come back to my Hamilton beach!
Isabella M.
Very good coffee maker one of the best...absolutely love It...make my coffee simple and easy and easy to use and clean...
Itzel R.
Commerce city, CO
I love this!! I programed it to have my morning brew ready at the exact time I roll into the kitchen in the morning.
Ruby G.
Absolutely my best friend in the morning! I love the easiness of using this without all the complicated buttons.
Veronica C.
My dad programs it a night before and by the time hes leaving to work 5am hes coffee is ready works amazing!!!.
ali w.
I absolutely love this #hamitonbeach coffee maker! so many fun features and it makes the coffee really fast!
Heather W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Great coffee maker. Sleek, and easy to use. It quickly makes a great cup of coffee. From a single cup to ten.
May F.
Great coffee maker. Haven't encountered any problems with it. Would recommend it . It's worth the money .
It gets the job done on point... While looking fabulous!! It deftly does not take up to much space..