BY HAMILTON BEACH

This thermal coffee maker keeps coffee tasting hot and fresh a long time. Even better, a quick press of your thumb opens the lid for drip-free pouring no awkward handling or twisting is required. see more...

Denice R.
Love this coffee maker í just leave it ready the night before and in the mornings í get fresh coffee and the smell is great evening Etty morning so í definitely would recommend anyone that is s coffee lover to try this.
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I like how this product is programmable, it makes it really easy to wake up to an already brewed pot of coffee so that I can immediately start my day. Quiet, quick, and a good price.
Heather C.
Johnstown, OH
Great coffee maker for a occasional coffee drinker. I bought this when I moved to campus and I usually would buy coffee on the way to school but it definitely came in handy when I needed coffee on the weekends and when family members came to visit!
Irina U.
I love how many settings this coffee maker has! I can quickly make a cup just for myself in the morning, or switch it up on a weekend to have enough coffee for everyone! It's so easy to clean and has been serving me well for over a year.
Sasha L.
Miami shores, Fl
I love the compact size of this coffee maker. It doesn't take up too much counter space and at the same time the modern style/design compliments the decor in my kitchen.
Zara K.
Baltimore, MD
We use this in my office and this coffee maker is yet another great coffee maker brand that lasts a long time and holds up to use and abuse by a very caffeine-addicted laboratory
Elizabeth K.
Lebanon, TN
This coffee maker is a great price and works well. We have been using it about every other day for our coffee needs and it hasn't let us down yet!
Deidre G.
I have been using this coffee maker daily and haven't had any issues. It's quiet, fast and gets the job done. I hope to have it for a long time!
Gale B.
This is the coffee pot I use. It's wonderful! I set the timer before bed and when we wake at 5am coffee is ready! It stays hot for hours!!!!!
Katrina S.
I love this coffee maker, it's easy to use and it doesn't take long to brew a cup of coffee. It best time wise and pours the coffee easily.