Hamilton Beach Programmable Stay or Go

Hamilton Beach Programmable 6 qt Stay or Go

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hamilton Beach Programmable Stay or Go!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
My crock pot is on my list of things I could not live without these days. Growing up in the north, I am a soup lover. I absolutely love being able to throw ingredients into the pot and walking away without having to stand over a hot stove. A real bonus is to use a crock pot liner so it is easy cleaning! Seriously couldn’t live without this!
Anna G.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Sadly the main inside pot cracked on me during cooking with it. I noticed it after taking it out to clean it. There had been puddles of my stew that had seeped out and into heating element and there was a visible crack on the ceramic dish. As for how I take care of my things this could not have been a problem on my part. I am sad because this was my only and favorite crockpot for 9 months. Need me a new one now.
Sarah B.
Pittsburgh, PA
It’s a great crockpot. You just set it and forget it. Easy to use and makes great food.
Alexa L.
Newburgh, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this slow cooker! I recommend it to anyone in the market for one! It’s affordable and cooks great meals! You will not be disappointed
Teresa H.
Mooringsport, LA
Great crockpot here, it’s a nice size for our family and can easily fit a whole chicken or nice size roast. The lid latch’s on each side by the handles so you can transport meals with ease and not have to worry about anything spilling out. The only issue I’ve had with it is the screw on the inside lid has loosened up several times, but it’s easily to tighten back up, and definitely not something that would keep me from purchasing again. This one is very easy to set or program, and even has a keep warm setting on it.
Sandy C.
Porterville, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Got this for a birthday gift a few years ago I love it just make sure u use liners with it easy clean up I use it at every holiday and party it's so easy for dinner too just set it and go on with the day and it's cooking your dinner for u so easy to use
Kate D.
West Warwick, RI
Love this crock pot better than my name brand crock pot! Always cooks to perfection and love that the lid can secure on for travel
Michelle N.
Stockton, CA
Have this one and it’s amazing works well cooks good and easy to clean put your food in and come home to dinner ready
Gina C.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Nice machine but takes a long time to cook. 6 hours and not yet finished.. I reccomend if you are on a budget
Erin H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Great for Roast, Chicken, Soups and beyond. Love the programming settings. Also has a built-in thermometer. Also portable.

Looking for your answer?