Hamilton Beach Programmable Slow Cooker 6-Quart uploaded by Betty B.

BY HAMILTON BEACH

Hamilton Beach 6 Quart Slow Cookers Make Dinnertime A Breeze. You Can Cook Hot, Mouth-Watering Meals As You Go About Your Day, With No Stirring Needed. This Oval, 6 Quart Slow Cookers Take Up Little Space But Yet Have All The Room You Need To Prepare A Large Chicken, Pot Roast, Or Ham. Hamilton Beach 6 Quart Slow Cookers Work Well For Family Dinners, Parties Or Other Large Gatherings. And They Include Good Thinking Details: The Portable Design Includes Easy-Grip Handles And Some Models Have A Lid Latch Strap For Meals On The Go. Also, The Removable, Stain Proof Stoneware Is Dishwasher Safe To Make Cleanup A Snap. This Programmable Hamilton Beach Set 'N Forget Slow Cooker Comes With A Thermometer Probe For Meat. It Features Three Choices For Easy, Automatic Cooking: Probe, Program And Manual. It Has Full-Grip Handles And Power Interrupt Protection. Product Features Three Choices For Easy, Automatic Cooking Thermometer Probe Prevents Overcooking Has Power-Interrupt Protection Contains Full-Grip Handles see more...

• Has anyone tried this? It sounds fantastic!! 2 Answers
  • "I've had this crock pot for a few years now." in 1 review
Brittany K.
Great Falls, MT
I love my crock pot. Its perfect when it comes to cooking. I just wish it was bigger so I could be able to cook for more then 8 people lol
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
I had it for a little over a year. I use it often. Works great. Gets the job done. Easy to use and clean.
Morgan F.
I loved this crockpot, when it worked. It only worked twice then stopped heating up. I was so disappointed!
Melanie N.
Blue Ash, OH
Love this crockpot! Just retired mine after the holidays and bought this one! Easy to use and easy to clean as well!
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
This is a must in our house because we cook a lot of campbells sauces that are slow cooked
Brianna E.
Lethbridge , AB
This slow cooker is so great ...i love how big it is so i can make meals for large family get togethers. I also love how well it heats up and the digital display to get out just what I'm looking for when it comes to cooking to a certain temperature and time ect. Definitely happy i bought this product!
khori c.
Dawson Creek, BC
I absolutely LOVE this slow cooker! I can use it for everything (in fact using it right now) It has different timer option and two different heat settings which is perfect! Easy to use and easy to clean!
Jasmine H.
Lancaster, Ca
Hands down the best one ever. My entire family owns this with different variations (a lid that locks) and we all Love this. I make everything from souPS to roasts to chili's to oatmeal. It's amazing
Neil E.
Whitecourt Alberta
I gave this slow cooker to my wife for Christmas and I have to say we love it! the size is perfect to make large batches of soup or chili and the temperature probe makes cooking a perfect meal with it simple and easy. It takes all the guesswork out.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
Has anyone tried this? It sounds fantastic!!