Hamilton Beach Programmable Slow Cooker 6-Quart uploaded by Betty B.

BY HAMILTON BEACH

Hamilton Beach 6 Quart Slow Cookers Make Dinnertime A Breeze. You Can Cook Hot, Mouth-Watering Meals As You Go About Your Day, With No Stirring Needed. This Oval, 6 Quart Slow Cookers Take Up Little Space But Yet Have All The Room You Need To Prepare A Large Chicken, Pot Roast, Or Ham. Hamilton Beach 6 Quart Slow Cookers Work Well For Family Dinners, Parties Or Other Large Gatherings. And They Include Good Thinking Details: The Portable Design Includes Easy-Grip Handles And Some Models Have A Lid Latch Strap For Meals On The Go. Also, The Removable, Stain Proof Stoneware Is Dishwasher Safe To Make Cleanup A Snap. This Programmable Hamilton Beach Set 'N Forget Slow Cooker Comes With A Thermometer Probe For Meat. It Features Three Choices For Easy, Automatic Cooking: Probe, Program And Manual. It Has Full-Grip Handles And Power Interrupt Protection. Product Features Three Choices For Easy, Automatic Cooking Thermometer Probe Prevents Overcooking Has Power-Interrupt Protection Contains Full-Grip Handles see more...

• Has anyone tried this? It sounds fantastic!! 2 Answers
  • "I've had this crock pot for a few years now." in 1 review
Anna W.
I love this! Hands down the best slow cooker I've ever owned. The BEST feature, in my honest opinion, is that it turns off on its own after the timer goes off, and it keeps your food nice and warm, and not burned. I would definitely recommend it, especially if you are a busy person!
Angela M.
Fishers, IN
I love to use my slow cooker, and have had several different sizes and brands throughout the years. The Hamilton Beach 33967 Set 'n Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker is my new favorite! There are some great features and it is easy to use. I love the differe options for programing the Hamilton Beach 33967 Set 'n Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker. You can use the manual setting and pick your heat setting, the time with your desired heat setting, or use the probe and set you final temperature. It's great that once your food hits the end of cooking time that the Hamilton Beach 33967 Set 'n Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker will automatically turn to warm to keep your food warm without over cooking. The pot is very easy to clean, and the sleek design would allow you to keep it on your counters if you wanted. The only con to the Hamilton Beach 33967 Set 'n Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker is that the outside does get very hot, but I have found that to be the case with all that have a stainless steal exterior. Excellent product that I would reccomend to anyone.
Kim O.
Broomfield, CO
I bought this crockpot 5 years ago. I had to learn how to cook since my folks decided to move and I was on my own with meals. Because I had no clue what I was doing, I bought this crockpot. It did what it was supposed to but after a while I noticed when I cooked it on hot, it burnt my food, it cooked HOT. I had to cook everything on low. It's a great crock pot for being my 1st, it did it's job. I did like the features tho, when my food was done it switched it to warm and it let me know it was ready to with a loud beep.
Jessica H.
Bellmawr, NJ
This is my favorite slow cooker! I have actually bought it twice, once because my first one broke from too much use! It's a great size for my family of six. It is programmable in a few different ways but my favorite is high/low setting and the amount of hours you want. It comes with a locking lid, removable pot that is dishwasher safe and it comes with a meat probe. Great price, great quality!
Amanda C.
I did my research before purchasing this slow cooker, and I'm very happy with my decision. I like that it has three cooking choices. It's easy to transport because of the lid that latches. The stoneware is removable which makes for easy clean-up. I highly recommend this product!
Angela S.
I've had this crock pot for a few years now. Got it as a housewarming gift...and it is wonderful. It stops cooking after so long and keeps food warm until you get home. Never had any issues with it. Wonderful product!
Holly W.
Monroe, WI
I do not know what i would do without my slow cooker. It is great for me since i work a ton of hours and don't want to cook when i get home.
Laura  S.
Richmond, VA
I got this off my registry when we got married. It's awesome to have the different settings such as time and heat. It come with a thermometer too which is awesome!
Joanne H.
I love Hamilton Beach anything! I especially love my slow cooker! definitely one of my favorite things for lazy meals!
Elle W.
This Crockpot is Decent. It Has some Nice Features But Doesn't Work as Well As Described. It's Alright But I didn't Repurchase.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
Has anyone tried this? It sounds fantastic!!