BY HAMILTON BEACH

This Newly Designed Proctor Silex 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker Offers Great Styling And Comes Fully Loaded With All The Features You Are Looking For. Its Features Include Automatic Pause And Serve For Coffee While It's Still Brewing, Programmability That Allows You To Wake Up To A Freshly Brewed Cup Of Coffee, Two Hour Automatic Shut-Off Feature That Prevents Leaving The Coffeemaker On All Day And An Easy View Water Window That Shows You How Much Water Is Poured Into The Coffeemaker. In Addition, Cleaning Is A Breeze With The Dishwasher-Safe Carafe And Filter Basket. Product Features Compact Footprint Automatic Pause And Serve Programmable For Wake Up Coffee 2-Hour Automatic Shutoff 1-4 Cup Brewing Option Easy View Water Window Dishwasher-Safe Carafe Filter Basket see more...

Buy on Walmart
Karen L.
While more modern coffee system like Keurig makes it easy for a busy person like myself to grab and go with a single served coffee, there are times when this coffee machine comes more in handy than a Keurig. It is more effective for house parties and makes enough for more than one person. This machine does a spledid job of filtering coffee and leaving you with a rich taste of coffee. The machine is easy to use especially for older adults who are not familar with systems like the Keurig. The price is also more favorable compared to other expensive coffee machines.
Vanessa B.
It is easy to set up, even the delay option, and makes my coffee quickly. I'm really impressed with this coffee maker so far and thrilled that this accidental order turned out to be perfect! Even after having it sit in the coffee maker for hours, I don't get that burnt or singed taste that other coffee makers get and there is no plastic scent.
Nissa C.
Lexington, KY
I've only had one issue with this coffeemaker. A few times when I first got it, if I didn't shut the top completely, the spout that opens up to the pot wouldn't open and therefore coffee would just overflow from the machine and make a big mess. Now I just double check that it is open and the coffee is actually going into the pot. Other than that it works great.
Valerie P.
Orlando , FL
Easy to use and quick making coffee. It has a sleek design that works in the office. Easy to clean and understand directions. It has an alarm clock, so you can time it to start working first thing during the day. Super affordable and I would definitely recommend for use and purchase.
Jen N.
I like the price of this coffee maker. It's moderately priced and brews a great cup of Joe! I like how it looks, not like an ordinary klunky coffee maker! The convenience of it being programmable means I can have a pot of coffee made by time I wake up in the morning.
Samantha B.
Laconia, NH
Makes the perfect cup every time. I like that i can set it to make half a pot instead of wasting a full pot in the morning. Also comes in handy when i need water for my tea.
Sarah K.
I absoulely love my coffee maker its cheap and reliable when I need it. I set the automatic timer and my coffee is ready everyday when I wake up. Folgers in your cup
Allison K.
I love that this has the programmable portion. I wake up to my coffee being made and plenty of it with a 12 cup capacity. Perfect for a household with more than 1 coffee lover!
Diane A.
Gaston, SC
I love this product. it's perfect considering how much coffee I drink. however if I can find an individual coffee maker I may get that as well. I love the fact that I can program this to turn on and have my coffee ready!
Reyna B.
This coffee maker is really good and fast.. the coffee taste great. It last a lot too i have 3 years with mine and it is still working. The brand great.