Hamilton Beach Premium Big Mouth 2-Speed Juice Extractor

What’s your favorite juice? Whether it’s an invigorating orange or nutrient-rich green, enjoying a fresh glass has never been easier. With its large chute and powerful motor, the Hamilton Beach Premium Big Mouth Juice Extractor makes quick work of fruits and vegetables with little prep time required. With a 40 ounce juice container, there is no need to stop every few seconds to empty the container. Just juice and pour. The adjustable spout opens and closes to keep drips off the counter. When you’re done, cleanup is a snap. The patent-pending Easy sweep™ cleaning tool cuts strainer cleaning time in half, and all the parts are dishwasher safe. The Hamilton Beach Premium Big Mouth Juice Extractor is easy to assemble and store, but why put it away? With attractive stainless steel accents and a compact design, it may become a favorite countertop accessory.

Tritura muy bien las frutas?es fácil de limpiar?
I’ve been interested in buying a juicer but don’t know which is the best one to buy for someone who’s a first time juicer?
Start your review of Hamilton Beach Premium Big Mouth 2-Speed Juice Extractor!
Arvika J.
Arlington Hts, IL
Hamilton Beach Premium Big Mouth 2-Speed Juice Extractor uploaded by Arvika J.
Love this juicer. I want to drink celery juice every morning. That’s why I purchased. Hamilton Beach Premium Big Mouth 2-Speed Juice Extractor
Dayana T.
York, PA
Hamilton Beach Premium Big Mouth 2-Speed Juice Extractor uploaded by Dayana T.
I absolutely love this guy, I’ve done so much juice in it, the flavor is great and of course 100% natural, the only problem is that it’s not easy to clean, so when I want it I have to be mentally prepared for a lot of dishes. It was a gift so I never actually checked the price, but I rightly recommend it.
Tina N.
Harvey, LA
My mom got into juicing recently and she uses this juicer at least twice a week. It does a great job, but the clean up part is the worst!
Boo D.
Hamilton Beach Premium Big Mouth 2-Speed Juice Extractor uploaded by Boo D.
This juicer does the job. It’s not super easy but not super difficult to clean. The drip resistance is a good idea, but I still get drips and I once forgot to open it and the juice got backed up. The solids also don’t fall into the basin very goodand they get stuck on the top.
Veronica P.
Pasadena, CA
Hamilton Beach Premium Big Mouth 2-Speed Juice Extractor uploaded by Veronica P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it it’s great to make healthy juices at home for a fraction of the cost!!! Quick and powerful and at a good price point! Only wish clean up was easier!
Gladis M.
Long Beach, CA
I like how easy it is to make juice. It’s inexpensive and I like how convenient it is.
lisa R.
NRH, Texas
Nothing better than fresh juice and Hamilton Beach does it perfect every time! It's reasonable and generally on sale. When she stops I'm off to Bed&Bath again! Hamilton Beach Premium Big Mouth 2-Speed Juice Extractor
sheyanne M.
winston salem
This thing is awesome great for making smoothies or other home mixed drinks highly recommended. Well worth the money spent
Rachel A.
Portland
Hamilton Beach Premium Big Mouth 2-Speed Juice Extractor uploaded by Rachel A.
Loved it at first, but now I keep getting an error message:( it has a good size and us easy to wash and use, but over the last few months it has become extremely temperamental. Somedays it works just fine, other days it refuses to grind. Would not recommend as it is not a product with longevity. Uf you're one who only uses new products for the first year, then it is perfect for you! Dont expect it to hold up to anything more than occasional use for one year. Extrmely disappointed.
Staci H.
Spokane, WA
I absolutely love this thing, I use to blend my juices and I realized how much easier on my stomach once I removed some of the fiber that I got as a blended my veggies. Also able to add veggies I can blend up.