BY HAMILTON BEACH

The Hamilton Beach 49990 Stay or Go Personal Cup Pod Coffeemaker lets you make coffee for one without the mess and hassle of brewing a whole pot. For brewing an easy cup of coffee at home or on the go, this coffeemaker includes a built-in stand for brewing into coffee mugs and 18 Senseo coffee pods. Easy with no mess, equip one in the kitchen for day-to-day convenience and consider putting one in the office, too. Brews into cups or travel mugs. Built-in stand for brewing into coffee mugs. Includes 18 Senseo coffee pods. Brew basket is dishwasher safe. On light. Easy with no mess. Fresh coffee made your way <. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
staci I.
staci I.
I love coffee.This brews it very well! My old coffee maker had me cleaning it constantly because it was leaving so many grounds in the actual pot. I ended up just not even using it and buying coffee on my way to work.
Charissa M.
Charissa M.
Foodie Expert
This is a great coffee server to use it lets you choose many different kinds of coffees and only use one cup at a time to save your coffee spending budget!
Raigan  D.
Raigan D.
This is so convenient and has a decent price! I use it when I need a quick cup of coffee before class, and it is so great that I just put my mug underneath it and am ready to go!
nicole c.
nicole c.
Georgetown, TX
I have never used this personally but have heard from many that it is a great coffee maker.
James J.
James J.
Fairmont, WV
This product seems like a great way to get a singe brew coffee in the morning. Probably will be my next coffee maker.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Strafford, MO
This is a single serve coffee maker that lets you get a lot of quality for the price. We bought this for my teenage daughter for Christmas, and she uses it every day. She loves being able to make a single cup before school, or to make a cup of hot cocoa on a cold evening. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is that it does leave a bit of splatter residue on the counter around the appliance.
Sharlene M.
Sharlene M.
Really easy to use, really fast to make. I can choose all of my own coffee grounds without being limited. A win-win situation.
Lena N.
Lena N.
Foodie Expert
Can this use any brand of pod or does it need its own brand?