BY HAMILTON BEACH #83 in Stand Mixers

The hamilton beach orbital stand mixer offers the same mixing action as stand mixers, but its unique, orbital, mixing design gives you complete bowl coverage. The mixing head rotates completely inside the bowl for a higher-quality, thorough mix. This quality mixer has 300 watts of power, with 6 speeds that whip, beat, cream, mix and blend your ingredients. The 3.5-quart, removable, metal bowl is dishwasher safe. The mixer has a non-slip base and comes with all attachments, including a dough hook. see more...

• I've been looking for a stand mixer that is inexpensive. ...1 Answers
Alyssa B.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this mixer for less than $50 at a discount store. For the price I paid, it definitely works well. I don't bake super regularly, but use this once or twice a month. The only flaw that I see has been with the button release to move the top of the mixer up and down. It seems cumbersome.
andrea q.
Medley, FL
This is a compact and great little machine! I love the fact that the attachments rotate as they do the mixing. It is not very loud and gets the job done. I do not put the attachments in the dishwasher.
veronica m.
Fontana, CA
I haven't tried this, i wonder if is good. i need to get one for my mom since she bakes . who has tried this.
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
I've been looking for a stand mixer that is inexpensive. I've always wanted a kitchen aid stand mixer but it's just too expensive. Does this product compare to the kitchen aid?