BY HAMILTON BEACH

Next time you say, let s go get coffee, think twice about rushing out to the coffeehouse, local shop or drive-thru to purchase some coffee and guzzling it down. Creating the perfect cup is something special to be savored. Something delightfully indulgent and memorable, something that evokes every sentiment of an authentic european café. That s the promise of melitta. Intelligent design, detailed craftsmanship, full-bodied flavor and a sensuous experience in every sip. Take the next step in your pursuit of the perfect cup with a drip machine that brews into a cone-shaped filter for better extraction and... see more...

• Has anyone tried using a permanent filter for this coffee maker? ...1 Answers
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
I got this coffee maker as a Mothers Day gift last year and it is one my of favorite gifts. The coffee I brew tastes amazing every time and always tastes so fresh. I like the stainless steel pot because it's easier to clean and handle. I would recommend this machine to anyone who likes to make coffee at home.
Heidee B.
Oceanside, CA
Had this coffee maker for a few weeks now and. We are loving it. It's so easy to set up and use. We have been saving a ton of money from not buying coffee at the store. Brewing is real easy and I love the fact that there is no glass pot. It has the tank built in and it dispenses the coffee like a soda machine does. You press the cup against the tab under the spout and all the coffee you can dream of comes flowing out. It's easy to clean and use and requirements use. The hardest part is finding the perfect coffee grounds.
Ryoko M.
I love this coffee maker, we have been using it for 4 years now. The reasons I bought this are 1) Stainless steel carafe - won't break or crack like the glass ones 2) The opening to the carafe was wide enough that I could actually get my hand in to wash the inside 3) Cone shaped filter - I heard that cone shape is better and the coffee brews better than flat filters 4) Options for different brew strengths. It was a bit more than I wanted to pay for a coffee maker ($70 CAD) but it was worth it, and has lasted us. It brews good coffee, and so far, has not broken. It's not a widely carried product, but highly recommend to seek out for it.
Ashley R.
Greensboro, NC
Just bought this machine and have been using it for a few days and am tentatively very, very impressed! I've had disappointing experiences with two Cuisinart coffee makers that died in less than a year -- that's why I say tentatively impressed. Time will tell. What I can say for sure is that this machine makes better tasting coffee, brews it hotter, and the thermal carafe keeps it hotter than my old Cuisinart brewer that cost twice as much! This is also a very easy machine to use and easy to keep clean. Pretty sleek design as well that doesn't take up too much space on your counter.
Allison J.
Fargo, ND
I love this coffee maker! It is stylish and matches everything in my kitchen and makes perfect coffee every time! I set the timer at night before I go to bed so my coffee is ready and waiting when I get up! What more could you ask for!
Rabecca H.
New Richmond, WI
Easy to program, and makes one heck of an excellent brew in the morning!

I love the sleek and sassy design, making my kitchen sparkle.

The best part about this coffee maker, is in how it brews the perfect amount for our household (no old extra coffee sitting around) and cleaning is a breeze!
Stephanie A.
Ridgewood, NY
Love it so much!
it makes coffee quickly and tastes so good!
it is very easy to prep the coffee and add the water
it even has a timer that i set at night so it starts brewing when i wake up
Heather G.
I have always purchased the Hamilton Beach products. I tried the Kuerig machines, went thru 2 in less than a year! My Hamilton Beach I've had for 2+ years now. Make a great cup of coffee and don't need k-cups!
Tracy W.
Mesa, AZ
I use to have a single cup coffee maker and I thought I was wasting my money, so I went back to a normal coffee maker and love this one. Keeps my coffee hot for a long time.
Jenny M.
Sylmar, CA
I love to wake up to the smell of coffee. We always set it for the morning. This machine help us to get the right amount every time. I only wish that it was a steaming hot.
Marlena S.
Has anyone tried using a permanent filter for this coffee maker? How has it worked out?