BY HAMILTON BEACH

Hamilton Beach's Health Smart 350W Juice Extractor Provides Healthy, Fresh-Tasting Fruit And Vegetable Juices Product Features Large-Easy-To-Remove Pulp Bin Durable Stainless Steel Cutter/Strainer 25 Food & Drink Recipes Included Drink Recipes Included Safety Latches see more...

Yassmin B.
Orlando , FL
Love this juicer ! I mean u make any kind of juice u want with ur own healthy, organic fruits and vegetables! R.I.P to my juicer which I kind of broke but it really works great and I'm willing to buy the same brand soon cuz it was very satisfied with my old one
Ashley S.
PORTLAND, OR
Great product for the price! If you're interested in juicing, but want to try it before deciding to purchase a super-duper juicer, then this is a great start!
melanie a.
Daly City, CA
I was really skeptical about buying this but I'm glad i did! it works perfectly and it really gets all the juice out! for less then 50 this was a great buy!
Emily H.
Brick, NJ
Super cool, juicers in general are awesome but this one is by far the best. It doesn't leave a lot of leftover pulp either which is a plus.
Danielle S.
Flint, MI
Great product for the price. This is really good for the people's who don't want to buy a super expensive juicer and it's easy to use
Ana G.
I used to have one of these and it is great for your morning juices. Instead of buying you can make them yourself.
Gabriela P.
Frederick, MD
I love this brand, and this juice extractor it's awesome! it also works to make green juices.
Emily L.