BY HAMILTON BEACH

Hamilton beach slow cookers are essential for cooking hot, delicious meals without dinnertime stress. These easy-to-use slow cookers save you time and energy by making flavorful foods while you go about your routine, without the nonstop attention and extensive preparation that's often needed for traditional cooking. these popular slow cookers have everything you need to cook savory meals for your family. Choose the setting that's right for your recipe, add your ingredients, and go. When cooking is complete, the keep-warm feature will maintain the ideal temperature until you're ready to eat. After dinner, the... see more...

Justine A.
I got this slow cooker as a gift and I love it. I use it weekly for various recipes. I do prefer the regular 6 quart slow cooker. I don't need all the bells and whistles but I like this one.
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Me encanta , para cocinar diversas cosas deliciosas , es muy bonita y su gran diseรฑo me gusta mucho ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ€
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Hamilton Beach is a quality product, however, I would choose an original crock pot slow cooker.
Yashy M.
Toronto, ON
Versatile slow cooker than makes family meals easy for busy moms. Love that it's compact and that I don't need to worry about a messy kitchen or standing in front of the stove for week day dinners after a long day at work.