BY HAMILTON BEACH

Fully automated, this hamilton beach illusion coffeemaker makes brewing a snap. the 12-cup sculpted glass carafe nestles within the fully automated base, which includes a programmable clock so your morning brew is ready when you wake. see more...

Melody W.
Hamilton, OH
Oldy but a goodie . brews coffee wonderfully and made really good ! easy to clean.I honestly can't live with out it !!
Lindsay Ruthann S.
Torrington, CT
Good price for the quality, be careful when filling, however. Takes a while to brew, but makes a good cup of coffee.
Jett W.
Oak creek , WI
Some days when I feel like being old school I use this. Once again, its very easy yo understand and it taste great!!
kayla r.
Beale Afb, CA
This is my baby, as a mother of 2 this will have to be my lifesaver right here. Recommend this to all mommies :p
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
Makes my coffee in minutes!! When iam in a rush in the morning I can just turn it on and bam!! Theres my coffee
Royleen S.
Valley Center , CA
I like this coffee machine. It does it's job and makes my coffee, plus it turns itself off when not being used
Melissa L.
Forest City, NC
My family love this product use it everyday and we have had it over a year, and we would trade it for nothing.
Heather M.
Cookeville, TN
Quick and easy with a very modern design. It is slower than my last coffee maker, but brews really hot coffee.
An N.
Very quick to make the coffee!!! The coffee take very strong. The smell are great. Very easy and super fresh.
Dee M.
Bradshaw, WV
Amazing product much better then my old coffeemaker. I believe every one should buy and use this coffeemaker.