BY HAMILTON BEACH

Fully automated, this hamilton beach illusion coffeemaker makes brewing a snap. the 12-cup sculpted glass carafe nestles within the fully automated base, which includes a programmable clock so your morning brew is ready when you wake. see more...

Sarah R.
Longview , WA
My husband brought this with him when he moved in with him. We use this everyday and we get a lot of compliments on its unique design.
Ashley Z.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This is the maker my husband and I have. We use this almost everyday and love it. Def would recommend to someone who enjoys coffee.
Jeycee S.
Hawthorne, CA
This machine is amazing, works alone and makes life easier, I wish you could have more options but equally is one of my favorites
Elizabeth B.
I really recommend this product to those who love coffee because this hamilton beach illusion coffeemaker never let me down.
Danielle K.
Gandeeville, WV
Great coffee maker can't live without it I've had it for 4 years and it works just as great today as it did today I bought it
Erika H.
Phoenix, AZ
I have this at home for our speciality blends that we can only get in bean form! It never fails to have a good coffee pot!
Tanika L.
Charlottesvle, VA
It works good and the coffee stays hot for a long time. If you're the only one in the house that drinks coffee it's great!
Nicole W.
Muskegon, MI
This is a great little coffee maker. I initially bought it because it would fit my kitchen decor and ended up loving it.
Aurora C.
Saint Louis, MO
Such a lovely coffeemaker. It works insanely well. It brew up a hot cup quick as can be. Perfect if you are in a rush.
Clarissa H.
Peoria, IL
Love this coffee machine it is the best it makes the perfect coffee and it is so good i would recommend this to anyone