BY HAMILTON BEACH #77 in Coffeemakers

Fully automated, this hamilton beach illusion coffeemaker makes brewing a snap. the 12-cup sculpted glass carafe nestles within the fully automated base, which includes a programmable clock so your morning brew is ready when you wake. see more...

Kaitlin P.
Amesbury, MA
Brews really hot coffee! But slow slow slow to brew and if your in a rush the corral won't fit in the socket really well. And like most Hamilton Beach product coffee maker products you overflow the coffee grounds easily. But for the price I will buy again.
bryianna W.
Stratford, CT
Foodie Expert
It's so rare for me to find such a wonderful coffee machine that lasts over a year it's pretty amazing my husband and I love our morning coffee nice and hot which this machine always keeps it got. Best machine ever created!
Victoria N.
Mountain View, CA
This coffeemaker fits my needs perfectly! It brews a nice pot of coffee fairly quickly and it's really easy to clean. My only gripe is that the clock is sometimes off.
Stacy S.
Athens, TN
Our Hamilton Beach Illusion coffee maker has always worked great. There is plenty of coffee to go around for everyone. It stays nice and hot. It has a fresh taste.
David F.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have used many, many coffee pots during my 50 years. This is the best coffee pot I've ever used. It is simple to operate and the very best part about it is that it has the best pouring carafe that I have ever used. It does NOT spill when you pour it. It doesn't leak down the sides either. The coffee pot also looks stylish. It is unique in that the coffee pot is actually sitting in a hole. You can't see from the picture that there is no back side behind the coffee pot, but there isn't. It looks good on the counter too. Very unique, but extremely functional. I highly recommend this coffee pot.
Christy M.
Rosemead, CA
We tried this at work before, it's just okay. Does the job, but could be better. The design is great tho and easy on the eyes! We use a french coffee press version at home.
km P.
Liberty, KY
I love this coffee maker. great quality. I have had this coffee maker for a good while and it is still working. I have never had an issue with it.
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
Pretty standard coffee maker to me... Makes regular old coffee nothing special. Works well and hasn't done anything wrong to make me hate it...
Meagan K.
Oneonta, AL
Foodie Expert
I love this cute coffee maker. Before I bought this I had never seen anything like it. It adds a little zazz to my kitchen and works great.
Alexandra G.
Henderson, NV
Nothing is better than a cup of hot fresh coffee in the morning and with this machine it really brings a refreshed and good morning to me