BY HAMILTON BEACH

Fully automated, this hamilton beach illusion coffeemaker makes brewing a snap. the 12-cup sculpted glass carafe nestles within the fully automated base, which includes a programmable clock so your morning brew is ready when you wake. see more...

David F.
David F.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have used many, many coffee pots during my 50 years. This is the best coffee pot I've ever used. It is simple to operate and the very best part about it is that it has the best pouring carafe that I have ever used. It does NOT spill when you pour it. It doesn't leak down the sides either. The coffee pot also looks stylish. It is unique in that the coffee pot is actually sitting in a hole. You can't see from the picture that there is no back side behind the coffee pot, but there isn't. It looks good on the counter too. Very unique, but extremely functional. I highly recommend this coffee pot.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Rosemead, CA
We tried this at work before, it's just okay. Does the job, but could be better. The design is great tho and easy on the eyes! We use a french coffee press version at home.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Athens, TN
Our Hamilton Beach Illusion coffee maker has always worked great. There is plenty of coffee to go around for everyone. It stays nice and hot. It has a fresh taste.
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
Riverside , CA
Foodie Expert
Pretty standard coffee maker to me... Makes regular old coffee nothing special. Works well and hasn't done anything wrong to make me hate it...
Meagan K.
Meagan K.
Oneonta, AL
I love this cute coffee maker. Before I bought this I had never seen anything like it. It adds a little zazz to my kitchen and works great.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Henderson, NV
Nothing is better than a cup of hot fresh coffee in the morning and with this machine it really brings a refreshed and good morning to me
Jeycee S.
Jeycee S.
Hawthorne, CA
This machine is amazing, works alone and makes life easier, I wish you could have more options but equally is one of my favorites
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Gandeeville, WV
Great coffee maker can't live without it I've had it for 4 years and it works just as great today as it did today I bought it
Tanika L.
Tanika L.
Charlottesvle, VA
It works good and the coffee stays hot for a long time. If you're the only one in the house that drinks coffee it's great!
Aurora C.
Aurora C.
Saint Louis, MO
Such a lovely coffeemaker. It works insanely well. It brew up a hot cup quick as can be. Perfect if you are in a rush.