Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer with Snap On Case

Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer with Snap On Case Whip up an airy meringue or decadent cake with the Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer. This versatile mixer is your go to appliance for mixing, whisking and folding. Snap on storage case for instant storage with no more lost beaters 250 Watts peak power 6 speeds with QuickBurst button Bowl Rest feature lets mixer sit on edge of bowl Traditional beaters and whisk Backed by 3 year warranty

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer with Snap On Case!
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love this hand mixer and absolutely love the snap on case to put the beaters in for storage!! With my previous mixer it was always a few minutes to find the beaters ( because my dish washers don’t always put things in their place😡)!! Not any more!! Get the mixer, there are the beaters!!🤗
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
This is a great old product that works perfect I really like it is easy to handle and easy to clean
Kaitlan G.
I was gifted this mixer by my mother in law and we have used it quite a bit more then I expected. It has worked well and we haven't had any problems. It is easy to clean and store which is nice. I would recommend and I will definitely repurchase when needed.
Tiffany B.
Vance, AL
Cheap but amazing. It works so good. I enjoy it more than the expensive hand held mixer. East to use. Easy to clean
Hermine R.
This hand mixer works great really fast i got mine as a 🎁 form a friend. I don't bake a lot but so far i didn't find any problem with it so far.
katia P.
Henderson, NV
Can not complain about this mixer. It does the job. Great price. You could find it any store you go shopping.
Jixa P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Basic mixer! Got it during a Black Friday sale! Great buy, never have to mix things by hand!
Olya N.
Jacksonville, FL
I love to try getting myself in to baking since my daughter lives sweets and I my self have a sweet tooth. And I love using my Hamilton mixer, mixes all ingredients smoothly together and doesn't leave clups.
Rosa G.
Lufkin, TX
Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer with Snap On Case uploaded by Rosa G.
Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer with Snap On Case uploaded by Rosa G.
This mixer is pretty nifty, has a container that attaches to the bottom of the mixer to be able to store the attachments. I have already tried the mixer and it works great! I love the price you can't beat it. I highly recommend this product.
Brittany D.
Pembroke, KY
This is what I have now but I am missing a mixer. I loved this thing! Makes baking a lot faster

Looking for your answer?