Hamilton Beach HAMILTON BEACH Black Hand/Stand Mixer uploaded by Chrissy G.

BY HAMILTON BEACH #60 in Stand Mixers

This feature-packed mixer can be used as a stand mixer or a hand mixer for maximum versatility in the kitchen, and lets you determine the best tool for the job. Kneading a batch of sticky dough? Let the stand mixer do the work. Remove the hand mixer from the base to achieve the fast results you want. Tackle any mixing job easily with the five attachments including a whisk, traditional beaters, and dough hooks. The mixer handle is designed for control and comfort, and the unique bowl rest feature allows the hand mixer to sit on the edge of the bowl. Choose from six speeds, and use the special quickburst button for a quick... see more...

• I've been debating on getting this product. What do you l...1 Answers
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchased this product from Walmart during a Roll Back. Its is sturdy and gets the job done. Haf it for more than a year and havent had any issues. This is a stand mixer and a detachable hand mixer. Mixes well and I adore the large glass bowl. What kept this from achieving a five star rating is that the attachments dont mix the sides or bottom obottom of the bowl well on its own.
Ashley T.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this mixer. A lot of the reviews I read made me feel a bit hesitant to purchase this, but so glad I did. I have loved having this mixer! Although I did already have a reliable hand mixer which I like very having the combination is still nice. Overall, this mixer has been a great addition to my kitchen at a relatively low cost. I've been thrilled with it so far, and I would definitely recommend it!
parveen k.
Somerville, MA
I really love this product because it works so go and it is helpful because u don't have to mix with your hand I has different speed settings I highly recommend this product who hates mixing with there hands.
Destiny T.
My aunt uses this mixer for when she makes goodies like cookies and cakes and they consistency of the batter comes out so much better
Brandy P.
Fayetteville, NC
I've been debating on getting this product. What do you like or dislike about it? Maybe it'll help me decide on getting one. Thanks.