BY HAMILTON BEACH

Cook your favorite recipes at your own pace with the hamilton beach trellis slow cooker. It allows you to program and time the cooking so that the food is hot and ready at meal time. This 4-quart slow cooker has 3 settings: low, high and warm. It has a stoneware pot with a locking lid made of tempered glass. The stay-cool handles and clip-tight sealed lid locks stop spills and allow you to safely handle the pot. The kitchen slow cooker comes with recipes and an instruction manual that helps you easily operate it. Dishwasher-safe parts make cleaning easy. see more...

Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Steubenville, OH
Love love love slow cookers. This one is great I use it to make a lot of warm dips for work for Pot Lucks. Makes a delicious taco dip and buffalo chicken dip :)
chassity h.
chassity h.
Lockport, Ny
This product does wonders I love using it when I'm in a hurry pop some hi ken and potatoes and seasoning come home after work dinner
Mariely J.
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Foodie Expert
A mi me encNta porque cuando hago una barbacoa queda bien suave y es muy pratico
Terah B.
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
Works great! Use mine all the time from family meals to birthday parties!!!
Carlee A.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
I love my Hamilton Beach slow cooker! I use it for meals for my family and deserts and I also use it to make dishes for events! I have nothing bad to say it works great and has no issues. Very affordable also! I definitely would recommend!
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Harrisville, RI
My boyfriend got me one for Christmas we cooked once in it and the top explored so we took it back and they replaced it for free. I love this slow cooker.
chelsea a.
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this crock pot! Great use for the price .i have made so many meals and it never fails.