BY HAMILTON BEACH #25 in French Presses

Bring home the aroma and sophistication of a café coffee, cocoa, or tea with a hamilton beach french press. Easily make delicious, tasty drinks in your own home or kitchen at any time of day. The pressing method is able to yield exceptionally flavorful coffee because coffee s natural oils are not filtered out. You ll taste every nuance of coffee s rich, complex flavor with the hamilton beach french press. With none of the complicated programming, electricity or paper filters of the other methods, a french press is a great addition to every coffee lover s kitchen see more...

Buy on Target*
Isla A.
Casablanca
My name is chaymaa Reviewer in instagrame our website can be viewed at the following link .

We just came across your product,  and love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our audience of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a sample of your product i would be able to put together a honest blog post review of the product on our Blog . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the blog post . Once the review is complete I will run a competition for my followers to win the product, that is unless you would prefer I send it back to you which I am happy to do.

If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it.

ELISA P.
DORAL
VERY NICE QUALITY FOR THE PRICE
I was impressed with the quality of the HB 40400 French Press. I have made several pots of delicious French press coffee in it. This item feels sturdier than my Bodum. I like that you do not have to fill the hot water all the way to the top. I also like the concept of the protected pour spout although you must be very careful when you maneuver the lid to allow the brewed coffee to pour. Of course, you are dealing with near boiling water so you should be careful no matter what! This item does very well in the dishwasher. The plunger/strainer pieces can be undone so you can be sure that all parts get clean. My only problem with this coffee press is the counter-intuitive engineering when you remove the plunger/strainer from the lid. It takes getting used to. I have not yet used the cocoa attachment but it seems like it would make very good cocoa. All in all, for the money, it is a reliable coffee press.