Hamilton Beach

Hamilton Beach FlexBrew...
129 Reviews
5 / 5
Great coffee maker that is simple to use. You are able to choose either a small or large cup to make and then you pour the amount of water you need in the reservoir. You have the option to use a k-cup or fresh coffee grounds with this coffee maker. It makes the coffee fast.
5 / 5
I’have had a lot of coffee makers recently. I am the only one that drinks coffee in my house. A one cup maker is really important to me. Recently, the “competition” one cup makers are expensive and awful. They break within a year. Coffee is NOT hot. Leak everywhere. Coffee grinds in each cup made. My friend kept saying how much she LOVES her Hamilton Beach Flex Brew. So I bought it on cyber Monday. I’d had it with my POS Keurig. This coffee maker is AMAZING. It’s hot. The single cup brewing system is amazing. The pot of coffee is great also. I don’t use k-cups and the pod this one comes with is great. Not messy and simple. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ HIGHLY RECOMMEND
5 / 5
I love my flexbrew !! I’ve had it for over a year now and it’s been so reliable I’ve never had a single issue and I make coffee every day using it. It’s been compatible with every brand of coffee pods I’ve tried and makes the perfect cup every time. Super convenient, easy, fast and mess free. It doesn’t take up too much counter space either, I love it !! All the parts are removable and easy to clean too and it brews in about 3 minutes
5 / 5
Works great my kids use this one! They use pods & for hot chocolate and tea! There’s many options to purchase, makes hot coffee well. Easy to use! And compact.
5 / 5
No puedo comenzar mi día si no es con mi café en mano ,esta cafetera es hermosa ,me encanta ,súper fácil de limpiar 🧼 y el café está en 5 min Definitivamente es perfecta
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I’m a coffee lover so I love this machine. I think it’s great value for what you get for the pricing. I don’t think it takes up at lot of space compare to other machines. The only reason I give it a 4 star is because I feel is slower at brewing the coffee compare to my keurig. Other than that is easy to clean up and use.
5 / 5
Much cheaper then a Keurig, this system works perfectly with k cups and also allows you to make your own single serve options. Use this every single day.
5 / 5
I’ve had a Keurig before and I liked it. I’ve had this guy now for 2.5 years and I love it. It works just as good as a Keurig. I love that I’m able to switch between pods and ground coffee. I haven’t had any problems with this product.
5 / 5
I've never drunk coffee in my life. My husband hadn't either until about 10 years ago a coworker got him to try it. He then was hooked on it. We found this product at our local Ollie's and purchased it for about $30. He has now been using it for about four years. He just buys the little k-cups and pops one in the top of the maker. He adds his water, presses the button and in a couple of minutes he has a cup of coffee. It also came with a reusable basket for adding coffee grounds. He has never used it because he prefers the cups. This Hamilton beach coffee maker is a great product and we have definitely got our money's worth. If your looking for a less expensive single cup coffee maker then you need to try this one out.
5 / 5
I really like this coffee maker. I have been using it for about 5 years. You can use pretty much any kind of pod in it. I can also use ground coffee in my own reusable "pod". The coffee always tastes great and I've never had issues with grounds in my coffee.