BY HAMILTON BEACH

Make a delicious cup of coffee, tea or other beverage with the FlexBrew programmable coffee maker and hot water dispenser. uses K-Cup® packs or traditional ground coffee to make one cup of hot, delicious coffee better extraction for better taste adjustable cup rest allows you to brew into a cup or travel mug 10-ounce brewing capacity for coffee or 16-ounce for hot water programmable for wake-up coffee or hot water water ready icon displays when hot water is ready water comes to a boil in 2 minutes and maintains temperature above 176ºF for 30 minutes and then automatically shuts off Plastic. Measures 11.38x9.63x13.38"H. Hand wash removable parts. Imported. see more...

Maggie G.
Tyronza, AR
My beloved Keurig finally went kaput last week so I started checking out replacement options immediately. I swore, I would buy another Keurig but I'm so happy I went out and took a chance on this one instead.

It's gorgeous to look at and makes a fantastic cup of coffee. Be it K-Cups or traditional coffee grounds, it's consistent. No grounds in the coffee, no clogged up needles (a problem I encountered daily with my keurig!).

The hot water feature is amazing too! Perfect for instant coffee, hot cocoa or tea!
Ashley M.
Toronto, ON
We had a coffee maker at work that finally kicked the bucket and I was left to find a new one, being the crazy coffee drinker that I am. So I was searching around for something that would benefit everyone, even those that drink tea. After searching the websites of local businesses I came across the Hamilton Beach FlexBrew w/Hot Water Dispenser. "Awesome!" I thought, this would work out, no more carafe hogging as it is a single serve machine. So after a month of using this machine I can only make 3 complaints; 1) There is no auto cleaning function on this machine, 2) There are so many little parts that require cleaning and 3) Coffee grounds go everywhere, even the water area.

I wouldn't mind these problems if I had purchased it for myself, its just not a practical item to buy for work expecting people to clean up after themselves. BUT I have to clarify that this machine does work really well, it is dummy proof and also uses K-Cups!