BY HAMILTON BEACH

Customize your mornings with coffee your way with this Hamilton Beach coffeemaker. Brew using either your favorite ground coffee or a K-cup pack Make a full carafe or a just a single serve to go Two easy-fill reservoirs with visible water level Programmable carafe side with 2-hour auto shutoff Bold or regular brew strength options Storage area inside cup rest for grounds brew basket or k-cup pack holder What's Included Brewer K-cup pack holder Brew basket Plastic Wipe clean Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here 14"H x 10.6"W x 10.2"D 12-cup capacity 1050 watts Model no. 49976 Size: One Size. Color: Black. see more...

Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
My husband really wanted a coffee maker with a coffee pot and I really wanted to keep our Keurig because in the morning the K-Cups are so much easier for me to use than having to pour a whole pot of coffee and then we end up wasting most of it anyway. This gives me the flexibility to have my cake up in the morning so I can bring my coffee to work with me, but we can also brew a pot of coffee when we have friends over or know that it's the weekend and we will each be having two or three cups of coffee that morning. We bought this with a 20% off coupon at Bed Bath and Beyond and it ended up actually being cheaper than it was on Amazon. I have only two complaints so far, it's been about a month. First the K-cup holder door is very difficult to close when you have the cake up in there and I feel like I'm off and slamming it shut and I might break it one day. Second, it takes it probably a good 5 minutes to pour one cup of coffee not because the stream is weak or anything but I think because it's heating up the water. I would definitely recommend this coffee maker to anyone who wants the flexibility to brew either a pot or a single cup of coffee. There were other brands that were very similar to this one but they were at least twice as much money. I'm pretty sure the only difference is that this one is plastic as well.
Delilah S.
Lagrange
This is an excellent coffee maker! You can choose to use k-cups, or ground coffee in the single side so you're not stuck with HAVING TO get the k-cups and continue using your favorite grounds. You can choose the strength of your brew from regular or bold which I like. The brew basket sets nicely in the cup stand on the single side. The stand can be removed to accommodate larger mugs too. It also features a brew timer.
Ashley C.
I will never go back to Keurig. This coffee maker is AMAZING. It is super easy to navigate, coffee brews steaming hot- and stays hot for longer than five minutes. It can be programmed to automatically start brewing, and that's great for folks like me who don't like getting out of bed or just want their morning routine streamlined a bit. Following directions is important, because I filled the k cup side too full and I overflowed my cup during a test run with water. It comes with a brew basket for the k cup side for loose grounds, which will be handy and I can use it for tea if I want, since I already have ones for coffee. The k cup side also comes with a removable needle to clean between uses so it doesn't get gunky. The carafe side is like any other standard coffee maker, no frills. Both sides are easy to fill, water level is easy to see. Setting the time on it took a little work, but that was my fault. Price point is ridiculous (in a good way) considering you get two coffee makers in one- $79. My keurig was almost twice that, and conked out after two years and never really dazzled me, I always had to reheat my coffee because it didn't brew hot enough. Oh, and unlike some Keurig machines, this machine has taken every k-cup I've put into it, including non branded ones.
Jennifer M.
This is mine and my husbands favorite wedding gift! He prefers a pot of coffee, and I prefer Keurig K-cups... so instead of having two coffee pots on the counter, meet our best friend!!! It is so easy to use. You need this!
Melissa L.
London, ON
I just purchased this from walmart for 69.98 and have only had it for a week so far but i can say im in love with this machine. I tossed out my ninja coffee bar for this. You get the best of both worlds with this. I read reviews of course before purchasing and some were not that pleasant but i myself am in love so far. can make me a pot when needed and when i am in the only a cup or wanting a special flavor coffee i can use the single side :) love love love
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
A family member of mine owns one and I have been using it while I am staying with them. Omg I am in love. I have had a keruig machine for the past 6 years and wanted to upgrade to their new one so I can brew a pot of coffee too. However, I think I may go this route as it is sooo easy to use and soo much cheaper!!

This is on my next list of things to buy😍😍