BY HAMILTON BEACH #63 in Slow Cookers

Hamilton Beach ensemble Programmable 5 Quart Slow Cooker33456 Flexible programming options Mix and match any temperature with your choice of cooking times More programming options than Crock-Pot Smart-Pot * slow cooker Easy programmable meals - no watching or stirring Easy-clean touch pad Perfect size for 5 lb. chicken or 3 lb. roast Removable, dishwasher safe stoneware & lid Wraparound element for even heating Temperature setting - choose high, low, or warm No watching needed - when cooking time is up, it automatically shifts to warm Time setting - select 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 hours of cooking time see more...

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
I love my slow cooker!..just put a roast in the a.m. And don't have to worry about cooking supper after a long day!
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.
Foodie Expert
Cooking in a crock pot takes things to the next level your food taste so good
Mariah A.
Mariah A.
New Haven, CT
I absolutely love my crockpot! great for cooking meals that will be perfectly ready for me when I get home from work! my favorite kitchen appliance! I love it! Just a little heavy.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Middle Sackvile, NS
Foodie Expert
This cooker is great! I make so many great meals I this, just prepare and let sit by far the best one I've had