BY HAMILTON BEACH #13 in Hand Mixers

Baking is a Breeze with this Electric Hand Mixer If you're looking for a fun and easy way to brighten up your kitchen, try out the Hamilton Beach Ensemble Hand Mixer, an electric mixer that makes baking fun and easy. Available in bold red, this shiny device adds a pop of color to your kitchen. Accented with silver, this item is a stylish addition to your arsenal of kitchen tools. The hand mixer by Hamilton Beach has two removable beaters that make cleanup easy and convenient. Perfect for cookie dough or other baked goods that may tire out your arms with heavy mixing, this tool has three different speed settings that give you more control, as well as a QuickBurst button that gives your mixer an extra boost when you need it. This item matches other appliances in the Hamilton Beach collection, giving your kitchen a more unified and stylish look! see more...

Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
This wasn't a great deal at all. Is was around $25 and the beaters fell apart after 3 months. I washed them by hand and left them out to air dry. I babied this thing and it still didn't last. I could understand this happening if it cost $10, but not $25. Also, the "handy case" that you're supposed to be able to keep the beaters in and wrap the cord up into also, yeah, it doesn't fit in it so that's just a waste of plastic. Next time, I'll spend more to get a real brand with real quality.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Decorator Expert Level 4
My husband bought me this hand mixer after our old one literally exploded in my hand. I love the store case at the bottom which allows you to keep the attachments in since they often get lost in my kitchen drawers.
Megan S.
It was good as a starter hand mixer. The storage case the didn't quite fit on the bottom and I recently had to throw it away after only a year and a half.
A C.
I have the one with the bowl and bread mixer and I love it! It works great and it's not a bank breaker. So if you want a good mixer use this bad boy!
Katherine J.
Hazard, KY
I have seen this and really want it so i have been hinting to my husband that I want it for christmas and that i have been a really good girl
Rachel M.
Longview, TX
Great mixer. However, the brand Hamilton Beach is inexpensive and not made to last. 3 stars for longevity.
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
I like the Hamilton Beach brand. My first hand mixer was a Hamilton Beach. I still have it! Great products
Rosana  V.
This mixer is made with great quality. Comes in handy for all my baking. Hamilton was first hand mixer
Cassie W.
I love this mixer because it has the different attachments for any recipe you are baking
Tatiana A.
quito (ecuador

Give it to me, do not forget it and you know you need it to make cakes, snacks and stuff and I do not have a money like that to buy it and I as I told you the nesecito for December 22, 2016 because there is my birthday Daddy right now