BY HAMILTON BEACH

Make café-like coffee at home with the hamilton beach ensemble coffee maker. It brews 12 cups of perfect-tasting coffee at a time. This coffee maker has a pause and serve feature that lets you savor a cup of coffee while it's still brewing. Its drip-free carafe allows easy pouring. This hamilton beach programmable coffee maker comes with a non-stick warmer plate to keep your coffee warm. It automatically shuts off after 2 hours to save energy. With stainless steel accents and a red shade, this coffee maker adds style to your countertop. It offers regular, bold and 1-4 cup brew options to choose from. This compact coffee maker... see more...

Stephanie M.
Lake Worth, FL
I have owned this coffee maker since 2012, and it still works like a dream! I love Hamilton Beach products because they are affordable but the quality never seems tainted by the low price. The coffee always comes out tasting smooth and grind-free. I love the red style, which is a nice accent piece to my kitchen. I have noticed within the past two months that it takes a bit longer to finish brewing, but I have been using it every day for four years now, so thats still really impressive.
Shannon R.
We got the Hamilton Beach Ensemble (in Black) as a replacement for our old machine, and it works wonderfully. The timer feature of course is nice and most importantly, it makes a delicious cup of coffee.
I am a little confused by a "Stronger" setting that seemingly doesn't do very much, unless mine is simply defective or perhaps I just like a strong cup of coffee already. Not really a big deal, certainly not a deal breaker and I still like it and would still recommend for the cost.
Lilabelle Q.
This coffee brewing system is fast and looks great in my kitchen. The clock has big numbers and is ready to read. There is an easy to use program function too so I can set up the pot at night and my coffee is hot and ready for me as soon as I wake up in the morning. This system is also easy to clean as the filter basket comes out and drops back into place.
Courtney M.
Marrero, LA
I bought this coffee maker to replace my Keurig and like it much better! it's definitely cheaper to buy coffee for and I can make more than one cup at a time which is great on the days I want to drink a cup here and take some with me while also still having enough for my fiancé to drink some as well.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
I love love love this coffee machine. Sleek design ensure it'll look great in the kitchen. It is also very user friendly. I find it easy to use and navigate. But the main thing I love is how it brews my fine to Turkish ground coffee 😍.
Taisha J.
I love my coffee maker!!! I bought this coffee maker to replace my An older one and its cheaper to buy coffee for and I can make more than one cup at a time which is great on the days I want to drink a cup here and take some with me while also still having enough for one other to drink some as well.
Layla K.
It's very good. I just wish that when you pour the water into the coffee maker that the top of the pot won't open making the water drop so you kinda have to hold the top as you pour
Mariam M.
Ellicott City, MD
Its not the fanciest coffee maker out there but it works great. I love setting up the night before and waking up to the smell of coffee. I have had it for over a year without any problems. Its easy to clean, which is a must for me, its easy to use and the displays are easy to read.
donna p.
Benton, il
I love my Hamilton beach coffee maker and it has s timer on it thst I can set to brew in the morning and also an automatic stop if you can't wait for that first cup of coffee
Mary P.
Boise, ID
My mother loves this coffee maker! It makes really dark coffee. She can taste subtle things, like if the water was too hot or cold during brewing, and she says this coffee maker is just right.